Rajesh:sorry saab ji even if you punish me also I can't do anything Ragini also liked the relation.
Amit:just think from 2 years they are waiting for Ragini then ladke mein zaroor khot hogi.
Rajesh:Saab please!!

Voice:guys what's happening here?
Both got silent with their continuous arguments and turns and sees Sanskar standing there being confused.while they gave a scared looks which brought a smile on sanskar's face: what happened? Well this was not new but today i feel the matter is something different.

Amit: Actually we were discussing about your marriage.. Hai na Rajuuu...
Rajesh grits his teeth looking at Amit but smiles at sanskar.
To which Sanskar left out a breath:oh oh..
He was about to go.

Amit takes a smart move: sanskar actually i chose a girl for you.
He gave him a look.
Rajesh himself:what will i do now?
Rajesh:Sanskar beta you go get fresh first.
Sanskar nods to him.
Amit:you can never say no to that girl!
Sanskar:why so special?
Rajesh:he is making fun sanskar beta you go..
Sanskar gets confused by the duo.

Amit:because you love and respect her grand father a lot.
Sanskar:dadu,in that case i am not marrying her grandfather.
Amit gets annoyed while Rajesh grins.
Amit: she is Raju's Grand daughter.
Sanskar looks on.

Amit:Sanskar what you feel say directly!
Sanskar was actually lacking words,the point just put him in a trauma he don't want to get married, but he don't deserve this because the feelings was special years back but he himself lost the special in feelings. Other sode it's hos parents who are separated 20 years back and are now having different partners And beside all this he respects and loves Rajesh as Amit.
Sanskar without thinking:okay.

Amit rejoices while Rajesh falls in a great tension.
Sanskar:but don't mind kaka.but i want to meet Your grand daughter before anything.
Amit:done.
Sanskar goes from there.

Amit relieved:finally!!
Rajesh:saab ji.this is wrong what will i say to Ragini and the boy's family.
Amit:i will talk to Ragini but first somehow you just kick that boy.
He goes from there with excitement.
Rajesh: what's all this?

Later Rajesh goes to Amit:no saab I can't do this!!
Amit: why?
Rajesh: see saab you are the top status family and we aren't.if i suddenly cancel this alliance then people will consider that i bound to properties. And Ragini will never agree to this. She is selfless.and I can't just deny to that family.
Amit: can't you just do thus much for me.
Rajesh: I didn't force Ragini for anything not even now but if she herself denies for this proposal then...but I don't think so!!

While here on the other side.

A girl is shown climbing a small hill.and with lots of struggles she climbs it.and everyone there were astonished seeing her.
And she pulls a kid from her back whom she tied.as the kid fall of the cliff due to some accident.

Kid thanks her and move to it's troop while she strictly advice them to kids.

While she moves when a guy called her: Ragini!!
She looks at him he is the guy who is supposed to become her fiance.

Guy:Ragini..i appreciate you what you did but..
Ragini who was smiling..her smile just vanished after his next sentence.
Guy:i mean to say sometines it would be proed as stupidity.you are nit any super women that you will go to save the hanging kid.or sometimes the building.hope after we get married you will enter through door.
He laughs supported by his friends.

Ragini:i just...
Guy:oh come on Ragini,there are specific people to do this.. aur yeh tumne kapde kaise pehne hai?18th century ki heroine lag rahi ho.
She moves from there sadly.

When a old man stops her:i appreciate you kid for the bravery you did.
Though she smiled it didn't reach her eyes.
Many appreciate her.soon she moves to her scooter.which is actually her grand father's scooter which 1990's model.