The Final Fight Between Autobots and Neutral

Start from the beginning

Abby couldn't move as she started shaking from fear of losing Crosshairs. Sunstreaker and Sideswipe were walking up and she snapped out of her daze before smiling. "Hi Sides!" She chirped happily and he smiled back and said, "so what happens next?" Abby shrugged before Tessa yelled out her name and she looked over to where she was. Abby sighed and looked at the twins before saying "I got to get in the car." Sides fake pouted and she giggled a little at that while Sunstreaker snorted in amusement.

Abby noticed that Crosshairs was watching her to make sure she was okay as she got inside the car. She got in the back with a blonde lady known as Darcy and she looked to see Sides who was frowning as he and Sunstreaker watched as Abby sat in the back. Crosshairs and Drift were driving off and the twins followed. Shane started driving and Optimus ran beside the car. Joshua jumped when he pressed something on the Seed that he has in his lap. Everyone was asking one question over the other and Joshua yelled out "I DON'T KNOW!" Abby heard beeping and whimpered and Darcy hugged her to calm her down. Joshua looked at her and mouthed "Sorry for yelling." Abby nodded her head and then they all saw metal being raised to something that was sucking it up and then dropping it again.

Shane dodged the metal dropping and started driving backwards until we hid. Everyone took their seatbelts off but mine and Shane's were stuck. "I can't get my seatbelt off!" Abby screamed out and Darcy jumped in the car again and tried helping me. "I can't get it off!" She yelled out and Darcy was trying to cut the seatbelt with her key but it wasn't working. Shane, after cutting his seatbelt, came to the back to help Abby with hers. He cut the seatbelt, grabbed her, and jumped out of the car onto the roof of the building with Darcy following suit. Darcy gently took her from Shane's hold and held her in her arms. Abby whimpered as she started shaking. Everyone met up on the ground and started running while Darcy carried her.

They went to an elevator and once the doors opened, they all piled inside. The doors weren't closing and Cade was about to run off the elevator but Abby beat him to it. He ran off after her and we both started gloating to Savoy who shot bullets after us. Cade and Abby jumped down and ran across the roof of the buildings we were on. Cade had her hanging on his back and started scolding her while he ran. "I'm sorry daddy! I didn't mean it! Just please don't hurt me or mom!" Abby shouted while tears spilled from her eyes and his eyes widened when she yelled that. They both were cornered and Savoy tackled Cade into a room and Abby yelped as she felt glass break against her body. Cade and James Savoy were fighting and punching each other. Abby found a knife and stabbed Savoy's leg with it and he yelled out in pain before he turned to her and took out his own knife. "Well, well, well if it isn't David and Harley's daughter."

"You have no right to say my parents' names. You killed my father! You destroyed my house. Everything that I have in that house is gone because of you. You sick disgusting bastard!" Savoy wasn't expecting the four year old child to say such words. Even Cade was shocked to hear about what Savoy has done. No wonder she was with Crosshairs and not some other person. Cade thought to himself as he watched Abby from where he was, standing behind her. "Tough luck Sciuto. We all have family." Abby nodded as she looked around for something to throw and Cade handed her a football. "Yeah? Well I'm going to live to see my Autobot family." She threw the football as hard as she can and it hit him square in the face before Cade pushed him out of the window where he fell to his death. Cade and Abby were looking at the ground before they turned away and Abby burst into tears after what she just announced. Cade gently hugged her as she clung to his shirt and sobbed. Cade rubbed her back soothingly as he said, "I'm sorry for what I said when we first met." She nodded her head and said, "It's okay. You didn't know." She sniffled as Cade carried her downstairs before they met up with everyone else. Cade put her down gently before running up to his daughter. Bumblebee looked at Abby and asked if she was okay and she nodded her head as she wiped her tears away.