The Break-up ?

I woke up later that night around 8 and decided I need to go to Nick's and break things off. The sooner the better. I grab my phone and call Nick, he answers on the third ring and all I feel is guilt.

"Hello." I say horsely from all the crying I was doing.

"Hey."

"Can I come over, we need to talk."

"Talk about what?" He says visibly still upset from last night.

I sigh "please its important."

"Yea sure." He hangs up in my face. Honestly I cant even be mad because what I did was ten times worst than what he's ever done to me.

I sigh and get out of bed and take a quick shower and throw on a pair of black sweats and a white tank top. No point in looking good to break up with the one you love.

My parents aren't home so I lock the front door and get in my car headed to Nick's. The whole car ride all I did was cry because every song on the radio was a sad love song. I swear im so stupid and I hope he scteams and yells at me for what I did.

I park in front of Nick's apartment building and take a deep breath before getting out the car. Here goes nothing.

Chase P.O.V.

Im sitting in Nick's living room right across from him. I feel like such a shit friend. Why couldnt I just fall for someone who wasn't my bestfriends girl. Theres a knock at the door. I get up to answer it and when I do I see London standing there looking a mess. Damn this is all my fault! If I would have just kept my hands to myself none of us would be in this situation right now.

She says nothing, not even a look. She pushes past me and shyly sits next to Nick saying nothing. Something isn't right.

London's P.O.V.

I brush past Chase without even acknowledging his presence and take a seat next to Nick whos playing the x-box and ignoring me.

I just sit there feeling more and more bad about what I let happen. Nick throws the controler down and then finally looks at me. His face is expressionless which scares me even more. Did Chase already tell him? I nervously run my hand through my messy hair and look down at my black lowtop Chuck Taylor's.

Nick gets up and walks toward his room. I get up and follow, he sits down on his bed while I stand by the door.

"Shut the door." I do as he says and just stand there staring at the wall behind him.

"talk." He demands.

"We have to break up." I say on the verge of tears.

"what!?" He asks confused.

"I did something that's unforgiveable."

"What did you do London?" I can feel his anger rising because his leg wont quit shaking. I swallow hard and proceed to try to break up with him.

"I let someone do something to me last night and now we have to break up because your going to hate me."

"Your not making sense babe."

"Dont call me that!" I shout.

"What the hell is going on with you!" He shouts back getting off his bed and walks over to me so we're now looking at eachother face to face.

"I cheated on you with Chase last night." He says nothing, just stares at me. Suddenly he punches the wall next to my face scaring the shit out of me. I begin to cry out of fear.

"What the fuck do you mean you cheated with Chase!" He yells and grabs me by my arms.

"Ouch! Nick your hurting me."

"And you dont think your hurting me by telling me you cheated with my bestfriend. Huh!" He continues to yell tightening his grip. I try to push him off of me and end up falling onto my ass. I just sit there crying, trying to explain what happened last night.

"We were drunk and I just wanted to cuddle with someone since I couldnt with you. Then C-chase st-started to touch me and I I didnt stop him and he ended up fingering me." I cry more. I look up at Nick and he is absolutely fuming. This is all my fault.

"I'll be back." He looks at me and I can see the hurt in his eyes. He walks out the room and all I hear is shouting and things breaking. This is all my fault

Nick's P.OV.

I cant believe this shit! My girlfriend let my bestfriend finger her. None of this shit is making sense. I knew they were spending too much time together!

If I said I wasnt hurting it would be a complete lie. Im hurting so much that im angry. I look at London and tell her I'll be back, she just sits there crying. I head to the living room and see red as soon as I lay eyes on Chase. I walk up to him and just swing. I punch him in the eyes, nose, everywhere. I grab him by the shirt and yell in his face.

"HOW DARE YOU DO WHAT YOU DID TO MY GIRLFRIEND AND THEN COME INTO MY HOUSE AND ACT LIKE EVERYTHINGS COOL." I continue punching and kicking him until I hear London screaming and feel someone pulling.me away and stopping me from causing more pain to Chase's face.

"Get out of my house!" I yell at Chase. I turn and look at Londin who's still crying. "Go to my room so we can talk about this." She nods her head out of fear and walks to my room. I just lost my bestfriend and possibly my girlfriend all in the same day. This is bullshit!

X__x___x__x___x__x___x__x___x__x__x__x_

Part two coming soon. Im tired so I have nothing to say but goidnight and im going to sleep.

vote, comment, and fan.

Too-a-loo Lovies :*