Chapter one

Summer's P.O.V

I walk over to the buzzing phone and answer it, "hello this is Summer speaking" "hi Paris" the other voice answered "hi mum" I said knowing the voice right away "did you and Ellie remember to go and walk ginger and mittens to the park?" "oops no sorry!!" I say "don't forget their leashes and take them now before you forget again!" she said sternly "okay" I reply before hanging up. I sigh not that I hate my cat Ginger or my twin sister Ellie's cat or anything but I was just about to check my twitter. I stick my head in to Ellie's room who was on the phone, i hold up the leashes hopeing she gets the message, she nods before ending her conversation with god knows who and walks out of her room. Her dark brown hair out reaching 7 inches beneth her shoulders and her dark brown eyes matching her hair. even though we are twins we don't nesserseraly look a-like her being taller then me and her having a different face shape, nose and mouth to me. Our hair was nearly the same but mine being lighter, same with my eyes.

We walk down the stairs in silence until I started calling, GINGER! while Ellie called MITTENS! Ellie turns into the loundge room and I follow to find them on the loundge grooming themselves. There sooooo cute with there inisent dark blue eyes...I hand Ellie Mittens cat leash as i start to clip on Gingers. the kittens were homeless until Ellie being a cat freak saw them and took pity on them well, I did too they looked so small and helpless... now they are ours and only 6 months old so they need a leash espestially living in London. Once we were ready we walk outside the frount door onto our diserted street and walk across the road to the park. when we were in the middle of very wide road Ellie trips and squeels as she collieded with the hard ground letting go of Mittens lead. I gasp and go to help her forgetting about Ginger and Mittens who had strayed onto the lane in front of us as a small bus comes zooming around the corner increasing the gap between the bus and the two cats who were frozen in shock. Ellie and I both scream and close our eyes waiting for there desperate wails to be cut of by death, but instead we only heard the screech of a car and a yowls of pain. i look up from were I was tightly grasping onto my sisters shoulder and mangaged to see through my tears that continuasly rolled down my face and saw the driver come out of the but I barely looked at him. I force my self to look over to were our cats once stood only to gasp and let the tears freely flow down my cheeks since the picture I saw would haunt me for the rest of my life.

------------------------------

Ellie P.O.V

My mind was blank when i heared my sister gasp so I opened my eyes to see what damage was done. My eyes locked into the scene I saw in front of me, not even noticing my surroundings I starred at first Gingers body which was so covered in blood you could bearly see her beautiful light ginger fur. Her leg was twisted in an awkward angle. Then, after I managed to drag my eyes away from her I looked at Mittens who's fluffy grey pelt was covered in tire marks Her white paws and tail looked like the were dipped with blood and her tail looked so life less... It almost looked separate from her body.... Wait it was. At this I could feel myself starting to shake as the tears fell continusasly from my eyes. There was no pain from the deep scratch were a rock on the road had sliced my leg and the only pain that I felt was in my heart. I stumble over to there bodies after Paris who seemed equally shocked, as I lent over there broken bodies I saw the faint rise and fall of their chest and my heart skipped a beat in joy because they had a chance of survival, even if it is 1/10 anything is possible.

Then coming back to reality I heard a boy ask "hay Paul why have we sto-" only to pause probably because he saw the cats and then us and managed to hear him say " dear lord we better keep Harry inside the bus" in a British accent before I heard him hurry back into the bus. As I starred down at them I was frozen until I remembered that I had to move if I wanted to save our cats. "We-we've got to get them to the vet" I choked out to Paris she just nodded unable to speak and I quickly ran into the house and grabbed two blankets of the couch and sprinted back to the road that had an eerie quietness to it.

As I walked over a man was talking to Paris "do u want a lift to the vet?" the driver asked sympathetically "um.. Arrhh ..." She stutted, I quickly jumped in the conversation and answered "YES" knowing that it was bad to trust strangers but it was the only way to save our cats lives. I handed a blanket to Paris who quickly took it and gently picked up ginger while I went to pick up mittens. OUCH! I yelled clutchering my grazzed leg in pain before I couldn't pick her up, I looked up to see a boy with a hoody and sun glasses picking mittens up gently. "Careful" I whispered only to receive a quick smile back. I took after Paris and headed into the bus to see four other boys there faces looking very pale and one looked as if he would burst into tears, strangely they all had hoodies and glasses, but I didn't pay attention much since my cat was about to DIE if we didn't hurry. Paris and I sat nervesly down on one of the front sets. I could hear my sisters comforting words and feel the boys eyes bore into us but I took no notice because I was just starring at mittens body still recovering from shock. After I finally looked up the boys had there hoodies and glasses off and I gasped.

Paris's P.O.V

I heard Ellie gasp and I looked over at her to see what she was starring at, as I followed her glaze towards the boys at let out a gasp. I knew who these boys were, the most popular band in 2012.

Sitting right in front of me was the one and only.....

ONe direction

---------------------

There is chapter one! What will happen next?

Keep a look out for chapter two!

comment, vote and fan us!

Elliexxx

------

please do what ellie said

xxParis