𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 .

**excuse all mistakes
𝙈𝙚𝙢𝙥𝙝𝙞𝙨, 𝙏𝙣
𝙉𝙖𝙤𝙠𝙞 𝘼𝙡𝙚𝙭𝙞𝙨 𝙎𝙢𝙞𝙩𝙝

                                            **excuse all mistakes 𝙈𝙚𝙢𝙥𝙝𝙞𝙨, 𝙏𝙣𝙉𝙖𝙤𝙠𝙞 𝘼𝙡𝙚𝙭𝙞𝙨 𝙎𝙢𝙞𝙩𝙝

        ———————1 day later———————

"Ma!", I yelled walking inna house. "I'm in here", she called out from her room. I walked in and layed out on her bed. I propped my head up with my hand, looking at my momma in her bathroom. She was dressed like she was going out. "Where you think you going ma'am ?", I asked. "Keith's taking me on a date", she said smiling, putting on her last earring. "Is you gone be back so you can cook dinner", I asked raising my eyebrows. "I'm spending the night", she said. Tuh, the devil is a lie. "Ma-, Noooooo", I whined. "Who gone cookkkk", I added. "Girl if you don't cook for yo damn self", she said. "You know ion know how to cook", I sucked my teeth. "Nay go out, I'm giving you permission, just let me have this one day", she said making me jerk my head back. She ain't said a thang. I pulled my phone out going to me and my best bitches gc.

                                  3/3👯‍♀️❤️

NayDawg😈🖤
btc what's the move, I gotta all night pass🥳

FatFat🍭😚
we can go to that Railyn girl Birthday Bash. Y'all can spinnanight at my crib🥴

Nani👹4️⃣
ian got shit else to do when it start ?

FatFat🍭😚
7:30

Nani👹4️⃣
sayL

NayDawg😈🖤
i'll be ready by 7 suh

I looked up from my phone, hearing my momma looking for her heels. Ding Dong. I went to open the door already knowing it was Keith. "Good Afternoon", he spoke holding a bouquet. Before I could respond my momma came walking towards the door. "Hey baby", she said pecking his lips and grabbing the flowers. "You look good" he complimented. "Thank you", she blushed handing the flowers to me. "Vase these for me I'll see you tomorrow", she said kissing my forehead then interlocking fingers and walking away with Keith. I was gone chill before I got ready but it was already 5:20 some and it takes time the be this fine. Once I picked out what I was gone wear, I cut on my flat iron and cut on my water on.

————————————————————————

prettyassnay