Blind Date And Pack Mentality

Skyler's P.O.V

"Hey, kid." Tessa popped her head around the doorway.

"Hey, Tess. What's up?" I keep my eyes glued to the computer screen.

It had a bunch of things to do. And they all had to do with how to get out of a triple date. I was desperate.

"So did you find the research about the werewolves?" She asked bringing in a laundry basket and started picking clothes off the floor.

"Uh, yeah. Turned out to be some stupid myth." My tone was filled with boredom.

I wasn't interested in this conversation. I was more interested in how to get myself out of a date that wasn't going to end well.

"So have any plans?" She asked. "It's Saturday Night."

"No. No plans as far as I'm concerned. And I don't plan on having any." I replied while fumbling with the pen in my mouth.

I may have a few ways to get myself out of this date. But first I have to have a really good excuse.

"Really. Some girl named Lydia called. Something about a date you have to be at." She mentioned.

Why? Just why?

I groaned, slamming my head on my desk. "I'm not going." I muffled.

"I figured since you're still in your sweats." She eyed my attire. "I think you should go."

She thinks I should go? To a triple date? God that's like the one thing she should not be encouraging me to do!

"Nothing is going to change my mind about not going," I was adamant as I needed to be.

I picked up my head and swivel around to face her. "It's just some stupid thing Scott had to drag me in to. Besides am I not like grounded or something?"

"Not when I'm around. Now get off your ass and get to whatever you kids do these days."

She grabbed my arms dragging me out of my chair.

"I just hope you know how much damage your gonna cause forcing me to go," I warned but she didn't look to threatened.

Mostly cause there was a small squeal coming from her, seeing as the fact that she got to drag me around my room and pick out an outfit I was going to say no to.

And mostly because what Tess would put me in is what my dad would have a heart attack over.

༄༄

Stiles's P.O.V

I was sitting in Scott's room, watching him freak out about the date. God, he never takes a break.

But I wasn't listening to him because I was thinking about the fact that I probably ruined things with Sky.

I was dumb enough to let some stupid compliment slip out! God, she probably thinks I'm an idiot now.

Then again she's always hated me. And I hate her, nothing changed. At least I don't think so.

"Stiles you listening!" Scott yelled, and I turned my attention to him.

"Huh?"

"Forget it. I'm not going to go on this date." Scott sighed dropping onto his bed and looking up at the ceiling.

"You're going to that date and you're going to get yourself a hot girlfriend," I encourage and rolled my way over to him on a desk chair.

"But what if I wolf out! Or if I-"