Evelynn threw her eye mask off in frustration and looked at the clock.

The red LEDs shone brightly in the black room. 

'5:14 AM'

Stomping towards the entrance of her room and making her way towards the Kitchen, the strong smell of burnt bacon had filled her nostrils.

Turning the corner, Her eyes fell upon Neeko who was on the floor.

She was clutching a China plate that had surprisingly not broken.

"I can explain." The nature-loving girl began.

"Tsk, tsk. You can't do that on the floor, Damn child."

Evelynn held out her arm, helping Neeko to her feet.

Once Neeko tried to speak, Evelynn shot her a darkened glare of annoyance.

"Please go sit down. I'll clean up and make something that's actually..."

Evelynn paused, nose wrinkling at the sight of burnt Toast, bacon, cracked eggshells, and goop scattered across the floor and countertop.

"Edible." 

She said, Sneering jokingly.

Neeko huffed defiantly before shuffling out of the kitchen and to her private quarters to change.

Pulling her phone from her right pocket, Evelynn scrolled through Spotify for music to not only relieve the slight stress of hopefully confronting her fears today but the mess she had to fix in the kitchen.

Evelynn settled for a band called Finger Eleven, One of her personal favorite bands.

Pressing shuffle and setting her phone down, Evelynn grabbed a mop with a sigh.

The vixen wasn't fond of fixing other people's messes but right now she could care less about any of that.

As she mopped, Evelynn began humming to the music.

After 20 minutes, The kitchen was spotless once more. Grabbing a skillet and another carton of eggs in the fridge, Evelynn turned on the stove drumming her fingers against the countertop.

She cracked an egg and opened it over the sizzling pan with a slight smile.

Memories of her childhood flooded through her mind. Almost a bitter remorse to those memories themselves.

After making and eating a plate of breakfast for Neeko, Evelynn grabbed a pear and her guitar from her room before heading out the door.

Putting her instrument over her back while in its case, Evelynn took a glance at her schedule.

She had English Honors, Mathematics, Music class, and a technology class for her final class of the day. 

Putting her phone away and quickly eating the fruit in her hand, Evelynn headed toward her English class with completely mixed emotions. 

As the introduction to each class ensued, Evelynn's boredom constantly grew larger.

The sound of the class bell echoed through the school.

It was time for lunch, Not that the Vixen cared.

Grabbing her Bag and her Guitar, Evelynn made her way through the groups of people.

Planting herself on the bench beside a large tree, The female took out her trusted instrument and strummed a few chords using only her fingers, the breeze blew against her body, and A chill ran down her spine while reaching for her own Guitar pick.