You were so consumed with your thoughts that you hadn't even noticed that Tom's eyes were flickering between your eyes and your lips. His arms had been lowered after taking one last picture of the two of you staring at each other. You cleared your throat and moved away a bit your eyes finding Tessa again. "Any good ones?" You asked nodding towards your phone in Tom's hand.

"Uh, yeah... Of course, Tessa is in them." He chuckled and flicked through the photos. "Is it okay if I send them to myself?" You told him that it's fine so he went to your messaging app and sent himself all of the pictures he had just taken. As he handed the phone back to you the sound of the front door opening caught your attention. A blond guy entered the flat and Tom sat up a bit.

"Haz, mate, you're home early." Tom almost sounded accusing and you had to suppress a smile.

"I didn't know you had a visitor." Harrison smirked at Tom with a raised eyebrow.

"Yeah... this is Y/N." Tom introduced you and at the mention of your name Harrison's eyes widened.

"Oh, hi Y/N. I've heard a lot about you." He shook your hand and you didn't know how to react. Did he know that you and Tom were just faking it or did you have to pretend in front of him as well?

"He knows." Tom mentions as if he had read your mind. Relieved, you let out a breath.

"Thank god!" You laughed. You were not ready to start acting right now. You knew you had to eventually, but you still had a bit of time to prepare.

"Nervous? Tom told me he's meeting your parents today." Harrison asked and you nodded.

"Yeah, unlike other people," you looked at Tom "I'm not a professional actor, so I'm afraid I'll blow it the second I enter my parent's house." You shrugged your shoulders and Tom rubbed your back in reassurance.

"Don't worry, as you said when we first met, just pretend you're into me." Tom smirked and you rolled your eyes. That would be easy, not a lot of pretending necessary.

Half an hour later you and Tom were waiting for your parents to open the door. Tom held your hand in his and gave it a reassuring squeeze. You sent him a smile and when the door opened, your mum's eyes were practically sparkling she was so excited.

"Tom!" she exclaimed "It's so nice to meet you. Come on in. I'm Y/N's mum. You can call me Mum too if you want." and with that, she crushed Tom in a hug. Tom was taken aback at the number of words that left your mother's mouth and her enthusiasm but he smirked amused greeting her as well. You could only roll your eyes at her behaviour.

"Hi, Mum." You gave her a hug and she ushered the two of you inside where your dad was already waiting. He wasn't as thrilled as your mother but he greeted Tom in a friendly manner. As long as his daughters were happy with their partners he was happy as well. No need to be the overprotective father, not yet anyway.

Kate and Daniel were sitting on the couch in the living room as you entered and you could tell that Kate was super excited to meet Tom, she was basically bouncing up and down before she jumped up from the couch with almost as much enthusiasm as your mother when greeting Tom.

"Hi, Tom. I'm Kate Y/N's sister." She shook his hand vigorously. "Such a pleasure to meet you. And I'm not saying that because you're-... well you. But because I'm so excited to meet Y/N boyfriend! Who would've thought." Tom just nodded along. He didn't want to show it but he was a bit overwhelmed by your family. He never would've thought that it would be so nerve-wracking to meet your fakegirlfriend's family. But it sure as hell was. "I'm so excited for you guys to come to our wedding and-" She was interrupted by Daniel.