Part 9

Jasmine's POV:

It has been a few months since the London incident and Colby and I have been dating for about 8 months now. I'm sitting in my room watching TV with Katrina and we both get a Snap chat from our guys and I smile when I see Colby's. "Katrina look how adorable he is" I say laughing. "This is adorable of my fucking god" She says laughing. She lays down on my lap and ends up falling asleep as I play with her hair. I sit back on my head bored and I get another Snap chat from Colby. My sleepy baby. 

I then wake up Katrina and tell her to go to bed

I then wake up Katrina and tell her to go to bed. "I'm gonna go to Colby's okay?" I say softly. She nods and then cuddles up into her blankets. I haven't seen Colby in person in about 2 weeks. He doesn't know that I'm coming over either. He will most likely me asleep when I get there and then walk up to his apartment. I use my key yo open the door and walk in his bedroom to see him just staring at he ceiling. Laying on the bed. Fucking weirdo. I still love him though. "Baby what are you doing" I ask laughing. "Just thinking...wait baby you're here!" He yells. "Yes baby I'm here...I missed you" I say sitting on the edge of the bed next to him. "I missed you sunflower" he says kissing my lips passionately. "I missed you too" "Are you staying the night?" He asks. "Duh that's why I'm here so late" I reply laughing in his chest. "I'm gonna take a shower and then I'll join you in bed okay?" He says. I nod and change into one of his hoodies and a pair of his basket ball shorts. He comes back from the shower and sees me in bed and laughs at me because I have his hoodie on. "You love stealing my hoodies" he replies. I giggle as he lays in bed beside me. "So I've been thinking...do you want to move in with me?" He asks. "Of course baby boy...it's about time...now we can see each other every night and every morning" I say poking his nose. "I love you moon light" "I love you more my little sunflower" he replies. "Sam and the guys can help us move our things in this weekend" He says on his phone. "Okay...can we go to sleep now?" He asks. "Of course baby boy...I love you" "Goodnight Baby girl...see you in the morning" He whispers before kissing my forehead and running his fingers through my hair. I hear his breathing slow while his hand rests on my head intertwined with my hair. I look up to see he out cold. I kiss his jawline and lay my head back down on his chest and fall asleep to the sound of his heart beating. I then get a test from Sam and it worries me deeply. It's about Katrina. Someone broke into Kat and I's apartment and hurt Katrina. She is in the hospital. I wake up Colby and we head there with Sam. We arrive at the hospital and the nurse informs us that she is in surgery. After countless hours of waiting they tell us that she is stable. We finally get to see her. I walk in and go right to her bed side. "Hey...K" I say softly. "Hey Jazz" She says softly. "I'm so sorry I left you alone tonight" I say crying. "Hey...look at me...this is not your fault you wouldn't have stopped the guy he would have hurt both of us.....I'm glad it was just me there" She says holding my hand. "I love you Jazz" "I love you too Katrina" I say softly. Colby then hugs her and Sam kisses her. Sam lays on the bed with her and she falls asleep on his chest. "I'm really glad that she is okay" I say to Colby as he holds me in his arms. "Me too baby me too" He whispers, After a while we see Sam fall asleep. "Hey Sam...we are gonna go out to get some food do you want to come and then we can come back?" Colby asks. Sam nods and then tells Katrina that we will be right back. We hop in the car and drive to McDonald's to get something quick to eat. We are sitting in the booth when Sam gets a call from the hospital. "Katrina is okay to be released" He says.