You and Me(Chessshipping)

She opened her eyes carefully, not wanting to make the good sleep go to waste by opening her eyes too fast. 

As her sight came to her, she blinked. Then again, slowly making her drowsiness leave her. 

She then looked at the cushion she was lying on. The white fabric was large enough for her, she was lucky with this one as she needed good place to role and switch places at. 

But at this particular morning, she didn't feel lonely as she normally did. She felt a breath pushing against her back head. And she knew exactly who it was. 

She slowly turned to lie on her other side, looking right at a fuzzy haired boy. He was awake as well, looking far more like an angel to her.

His brown eyes caught her aqua coloured ones as she looked in them, brown was never her preffered colour, but seeing them in him they looked so perfect. Like they were given to just the right person.

He sends a breath on her face, morning breath is not her preffered start of the day. But she doesn't care about it. She has her eyes on a special prize. 

''Morning sleepyhead''

She smiled embarrassedly, she now remembers that he always wakes up earlier than her. That's why he has more energy and is more awake than her. 

''Morning hotie'' she answered him with. She meant it just like he had when he said his first words to her. 

She then feels a pair of arms behind her back slowly drag along it, the feeling of nails gently being dragged over her back is enough to want to send her into a new deep sleep, in the comfort of the most important guy in her life. 

''You sleep well like we promised each other?'' 

The girl smiles, he knows when to keep his own promises, yesternight they promised each other to sleep well in each other's embrace. 

''Of course i did, you work like the best teddy bear in the world'' she answers him with. 

She moves her right hand to his chin, holding his face in place as she observes it. Scanning her eyes from his eyes, to his cheekbones, to his hair and to his cheeks. 

''There's no one as comfy as me in the entire region ya know'' he playfully states to her. She closes her eyes and laughs lightly, she normally hates arrogance from people, but hearing him just state it is to her just fun. Especially since she herself know that it's a truth. 

''Yea, but don't forget who had to find out about it without words'' she answers to him. she drags her fingers along his cheeks in a slow but gentle fashion. Wanting him to know that she isn't powerless in this small duel of domination. 

But he knows how to fight fire with fire, and she knows he can. 

He moves one hand from her back to her cheek, holding her cheek as he would have held her in sleep. 

He then rubs her cheek in a gentle manner, slowly making her close her eyes from it. Her greatest weakness to him is that she loves him, and he knows. Because he loves her too. 

''Mind getting the morning operation over with?'' she asks him as she feels her cheek being rubbed by his perfect sized hand. 

The fuzzy haired boy gives off a playfull grin, he loves when she asks him to get it over with, and he won't hesitate to comply to her wishes. 

He drags himself closer until they're only small centimeters from each other, they're breaths is almost linking with each other. 

He then does what both of them knows will happen, regardless in the morning or the entire day. He connects their pair of lips, finally causing Hilda to close her eyes in pleasure. 

She feels him kissing her, and though she doesn't know how to describe it perfectly, she knows she loves it in a way only a true couple would. 

She kisses him back and gives him a feeling of appreciation, making him too close his eyes as their lips remain connected. 

And as they kiss each other with more and more passion, they slowly fall into each other's shared world of love. 

Wrapping up a brand new one-shot with a brand new way of writing(Sort of, have tried something similar before but this feels refreshing) 

Hope you enjoyed this, and if you did i would appreciate a vote and a comment. It helps boost the morale and motivation for more.

Have a great day next and i'll catch you in the next work that comes. 

=)