CHAPTER 11:~~~Windfall Island~~~

• Dedicated to NINTENDO

"Hoy!...Link wake up!...AYYY!!!" A voice..............

The darkness slowly faded and was replaced with an image of a dragon before returning to black.

"Link! Get up boy!" This time the darkness completely vanished, half blinding Link. The dragon once again appeared in Link's eyes. Link snapped in focus and found himself staring up at...dirt?

"Ugnnh...where?" Link jerked up into a sitting position and felt a sudden jolt of pain across his back. "Tchhaaw!! Who talked to me?" Link looked at his surroundings...he was inside a cave-like structure, most likely due to erosion. And he was sitting on...a boat?

"Finally you have awoken!" Link jerked his head up and bashed it against a hard surface that had not been there before.

"BWAHAAHAA!!! You have morphs for brains?" The dragon head was starring at him, laughing at his blunder, "Are you really the one to save?"

"Whaa-? What the hell?!? Is there someone inside that?!?" Link grabbed the dragon's jaws and opened them up until he could fit his head in and peer inside.

"OY! Enough of that!" The boat's figurehead closed it's mouth and knocked Link back on his butt. "Are you not the brave lad who invaded the Forsaken Fortress?"

"Wha-how do you know that?" Link asked.

"Everyone knows. It has been so many years."

"What?!? Years?!?" Link was beginning to freak, "How has it been years?!?"

"BWAHAHA! It hasn't!! You are not very bright are you?" The dragon laughed in his face once more.

"What happened to my sister?!? What about the pirates? Where am I?!? Who are y-"

"Be silent boy, one question at a time. Do you wish to save your sister or not?" Link nodded frantically, "I am known as the King of Red Lions."

"Then why are you a dragon?" Link asked, picking his nose with his pinky.

"Do you not see my mane child? I am also the only talking boat in the land! Now did you or did you not see the man who commanded the bird to toss you across the sea?"

"My-I was in pain so my vision was not as good as normal. But I did catch a glimpse of him!"

"He is the King of Evil, his name known across the Great Sea as Ganon. In ancient times he was known as Ganondorf, but no one uses that name anymore. In fact, I doubt any one remains in this world that remembers who he is. Now I will ask again, do you wish to save your sibling?" Link nodded eagerly, "And you will never back down, no matter what the price?" Link nodded slower this time, thinking about what the dragon meant by that.

"Then we are on our way! Let us set our course to the island of Dragon Roost while there is still an eastward wind!...ah, but I am getting ahead of myself...You see...this is a bit embarrassing for me too admit, but...even though the fact that I am the world's only speaking boat alas I have no sail, and what is a sailboat without one?"

"Then...how do I save my sister?!?" Link asked panicky.

"There should be a merchant on this Island that sells items. Go see if he has one! We do not have much time to lose! Ganon's minions might already be invading Dragon Roost!"

"Al-Alright! I still have money from my hometown!" Link ran out of the cave and emerged in a beautiful beach, pigs roaming the field and children laughing and dancing, adults gossiping...

'So-many...people...and children!'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~as the wind blows~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~