"Yeah,took Italian classes in college"

"I'm impressed"said Harry.

"Good for me"I smirked.

He turned to face me and pecked my lips.I blushed.

    "We should start unpacking so we can go for our lunch date"Harry said

"Yeah come on let's go upstairs"

I started with folding my shirts and and bottoms.

"Can I started with this box?"Harry asked smirking.when I looked at him I saw him holding undergarments written on the box.I blushed but snatched the box away from him muttering pervert.

"What?I am now a pervert when I'm trying to help you?"he asked smirking again.

"Well don't play the innocent act in front of me"I laughed.

Then he joined me laughing.

As we were talking with each other I got to know his mother lives in Cheshire,his hometown and he has an older sister who lives in London itself with her fiancé.He never mentioned anything about his dad so I didn't mind asking.

"We should go to have lunch now""

As soon as he mentioned lunch my stomach grumbled. "Let's go".

Harry drove us to a nearby cafe.Is was small but had that cosy atmosphere.
"This place is so nice"I mumbled.

"I know.I come here whenever I have to think or just relax"

"How did you find it?"

"When I bought my place three years ago,I was roaming around the area and came across it"

"So you stay nearby?"I questioned.

"Kinda,I stay near the upper street,remember how I came across your brother once and visited your place?well I stay nearby your old house but it's not too far away from your current"

"That's great"I peaked his cheek.
He smiled.

"So...as tomorrow is your brands opening I bought a little something for you,it will arrive at your place after we are done with lunch"

"Harry you didn't have too"

"I'm your date love,you gotta accept my gift"

"Okay fine but then I'll pay for our lunch"I demanded.

"How about no?"

I glared at him. "Yes!"

"No"
"Yes"
"Yes"
"No"

Gotcha harry said said in victory.I gave up.
"Okay fine you ass"

"You'll love it"

"Harry!"I shrieked.

When we went to my apartment again we were laying on my couch.It felt so amazing to be cuddled by him.

"I never expected you to be a cuddly person"I said to harry.

"You gotta learn a lot of things about me"he winked.I swatted him.His arms snaked around my waist going underneath my shirt to rest on my waist.Goose bums rose on my skin.After some time I felt him kissing my temple as I was dozing off.I was about to fall asleep when I heard the doorbell ring.Harry gently lifted me and went to open the door.After a moment I heard some voices.I got up from the couch to find a guy and a lady standing in front of me.

"This is harry lambert my stylist and Louise my hair dresser,they are going to help you tomorrow getting ready for the opening and yes,before you ask this is the gift I was talking about"

I was stunned.Never have I ever had a professional stylist or hairdresser help me getting ready.I never felt the need as I was fine by myself.

"Do you like it?"Harry asked when I didn't react the first time"

"Umm..yes..yes I do but don't you think it's too much for me?"I asked nervously.

"It's your day love and I want you to shine,I mean you look beautiful everyday just take it as a little present from me"

I nodded my head understanding.

"I just wanted you to introduce them so they can come and help you tomorrow"then he asked his stylist and hairdresser to leave.

"Of course you have a personal stylist and a hairdresser"I muttered still in trance.

"I heard that"harry said laughing while closing the door.

When he returned we continued cuddling.After and hour and so Harry left as he had some business dinner to attend.I was nervous as well as excited for tomorrow.I was starting with my dream job tomorrow and I can't wait.Hope everything goes accordingly.

Please let me know what you think about this chapter.

-Avi 💕