In a lonely place

Don't forget to vote😊enjoy💙

When Beth got back from her dinner with Leah and Jordan she saw Daan wasn't there yet. She was wondering where she was but that was stupid of her. She started to think about their fight and the way Daan acted torwards her. She thought I didn't really affect her but it did she started to cry. It was eating her alive.

just at the moment she most needed to be alone and process all her feelings the door opened. Beth was so tired she didn't even want to wipe away the tears that were still running. When Daan walked in she said hi but didn't turn her face to Beth. When the girl didn't answer she turned away from her phone and saw a crying Beth. The only thing Daan could think about at that moment was if she was the cause of the hurt.

"Are you okay?" She asked Beth that continued to cry. She wasn't sure what to do she wanted to hug. Deep in her heart she knew what is was about. She just wanted to tell her everything will be fine but she didn't even know the answer to that herself. "Like you care" beth said still crying. Daan didn't really know how to answer this question. Then she remembered what she had promised kim. "I do" she said with a soft voice. Beth looked up at the girl and scuffed. "Funny". "Beff" daan said back trying to get to the girl. "No Danielle just go please. I need to be alone" Beth said to Daan.

Daan grabbed some of her stuff and headed over to Kim's room. Kim was the caption so she had a room for herself. She knocked on her door, kim let her in and looked at Daan signaling she needed to speek. "Can i crash here tonight?" She said. "Uhh why?" Kim was suspicious. "Beff needs to be alone" "how do you know that?" Kim asked. "She said so while she was crying telling me to go" She didn't know why but she felt hurt. But she also knew she didn't have any right to be. "Yeah that's okay. You can sit with me at breakfast we will talk then" Kim said. Daan snuggled into the extra bed falling asleep as soon as her face hit the pillow.

Daan was clueless but Beth had cried herself to sleep at night. She was hurting, she knew this wasn't like her. This was so new to her a girl had never had this effect on her. She needed to talk to someone about it but she just didn't know who she could trust on the team. There was one person the captain she was going to talk to her at breakfast unaware that she knew exactly what was going on between the two girls.

When Beth woke up she still felt so tired. She was late to breakfast the whole team looked up at her Joe had noticed too but decided to let it slide he was concerned though, she didn't sit at her usual table and was ignoring Danielle in particular. He doesn't like team fall outs it just brings a bad vibe to the pitch. He walked over to kim asking if they could talk for a second.

J:"what's going on between Dvd and Beth?"
K:"I'm handling it"
J;"you know I don't like fights"
K:"i do. It's just complicated and hurtful to the both of them, give them some time please. I talked to Daan tree times already once this morning"
J:"2 days kim, I'm sorry but I can't have it any longer i need them in the Wolfsburg match"
K:"i know"
J:"see you later"

Kim went back to her table. Daan gave her a suspicious look but shrugged it off later. After breakfast Kim was stopped by Beth asking if the two could talk. She already knew what it was going to be about.

Beth sat down on the chair next to kim you could just see how tired she was. "I uhmm i need to tell u something" she said. "Okay tell me" Kim said not trying to push the girl to much. "Something happened between me and Danielle before the season started. We hooked up and now she keeps ignoring me, we keep having fight and it's eating me alive" She had started to cry. Kim pulled her in for a hug. "I know" she said. "I just feel like i am in a lonely place"

kim tried to do her best to comfort the girl. It was hard she stopped crying after 20 minutes when she saw Daan phone still lying on table. "Is that Danielle's phone?" Beth asked kim. "Yeah i'll bring it to her." She said . "No i'll have to face her at some point"

With that thought Beth went to her room, no their room, the room she shared with Daan. Daan was on the bed doing nothing. "Uhmm hi you uhh forgot your phone" Beth said stumbling over her own words. "I know" Daan said back. But if she knew why didn't she come and get it. "Why didn't you come and get it" "you were talking to Kim" Daan said. "Ohw okay" she said handing over the phone.

When Daan looked at Beth she could see how broken she was. She told herself to listen to her heart for once. She got up from the bed and walked over to Beth. "I'm sorry" she said and pulled Beth in a hug. Beth wasn't sure about returning it but she did in the end. She knew Danielle ment what she said and that was comforting to her. They were taking steps in the right direction, even if it were little ones. It were still steps and that was the most important thing to the both of them. Despite of the fact that they will probably ever admit that anytime soon.

Please let me know what you think about the story😊