"Jongho! I actually mean for real."

"Fine but what I said is what I really want for our future. How about a small puppy? Since we are too young to have kids."

"Alright, if thats what you want." You casted the spell. A pomeranian appears, it barked. Jongho sat on the floor, he patted for it to come over. The dog smelled his hands then walked over to his lap.

"He likes you."

"I know so what about dog food?"

"You really don't want to pay dog food do you?"

"Hey pet supplies are freaking expensive okay."

"Fine. I suppose we should get puppy toys, a bed, bowls and a leash." Jongho nods. You sigh but still casted the spell. Everything appeared and it was placed in perfect places too.

"There I even put everything perfectly. Now we are a happy family." Jongho nods.

"Come here ___. A happy family means a happy girlfriend." You walked over to him. He snuggles you.

"Jongho?"

"Hmm?"

"What if I allow you to reveal our relationship?" He pulls back to see the look on your face.

"Really? What made you change your mind?"

"I just feel bad, plus I kinda wanna show those girls that I stole your heart first." You say. Jongho chuckles.

"Then I will chase all those bullies who hurt my babygirl." You coughed.

"Don't call me that. Your a child."

"We are both legal now ____."

"No you aren't your 5."

"Would a five year old do this?" He pulls you close, your lips were barely touching.

"N-No." Jongho smirks then he carefully leans in but then the puppy climbed on your lap. It barks, you and Jongho pulled while giggling.

"Guess our kid doesn't want to see their parents kissing." Jongho states.

"I think we wouldn't want to see our parents kiss too."

"Yeah...it may be sweet but cringy."

"We will be at their age soon enough and our kids will look at us like that."

"Fair enough." The doorbell rings.

"Who is that?"

"I have no idea." Jongho and you wen to open the door. Jongho's friends were at the door.

"Guys why didn't you tell you were coming over?"

"Why were you doing something inapropriate?" Yunho says.

"No." The puppy barks.

"When did you two get a dog?"

"Uhh just now. After my gig." You say.

"But weren't pet stores already closed by the time you finished your gig?" Wooyoung states.

"My aunt has a store. She said that she was going to close it off for the night but then she saw a puppy and called to see if I wanted it." You lied.

"Cool." The pomeranian jumps around. The whole gang started to play with the puppy.

"Wanna help me make some snacks for the boys?" You had asked jongho. He nods and the both of you walk into the kitchen.

"Here you can break the apples, im making pie."

"Your just asking for my help cause I can break fruits huh?"

"Maybe but can't I ask my own boyfriend to help me? Is it wrong to ask?"

"Maybe you can cast a spell and cut the fruits?"

"I'm not wasting my energy and power to do that task. They make knives for a reason but in your case god just gave you that ability to break apples."

"No, I just work out a lot."

"Yes my strong and handsome boyfriend. Now cut the damn apples. Ah right, pompom's food."

"Pompom?" Jongho says surprised.

"I'm gonna name our dog pompom why? Is it weird?" Jongho chuckles.

"No, just cute." The both of you are in the kitchen baking the pie. After placing the pie in the kitchen, you went to see how the others were.

"So the pie is baking-What did you guys do with pom? Why is he so dirty?" You say shocked by how dirty the puppy looks.

"Well you see...IT WAS WOOYOUNG'S FAULT!" San blamed.

"MY FAULT? SAN IT WAS YOU!" Wooyoung shouts.

"HONGJOONG AND SEONGHWA HYUNG WAS SUPPOSED YO STOP US BUT HE DIDNT!"

"Okay why are you bringing us into this? We just wanted to cuddle." Hongjoong says as he was busy being the little spoon.

"Tell me why we are friends with them?" You ask jongho. Jongho shrugs.

"I do want to know something." Jongho states.

"What is it?"

"When did Hongjoong and Seonghwa hyung ever like cuddling? They usually bicker."

"No babe, the real question here is are they dating?"

"Fair enough."

"Yes we are you dimwits." Hongjoong says.

"Our parents are finally dating." Mingi states. Yunho claps.

"Why am I in this household with a bunch of crackheads." Yeosang asks.

"You are the only braincell in here yeosang so cooperate with us and stay here." Wooyoung says.

Alright I'm bored :)normally my 12 year old will be like 'oh since your bored? How bout do some musicallys?' and now?My bored 17 year self will be like 'oh let's do tiktoks even though you aren't that famous'

normally my 12 year old will be like 'oh since your bored? How bout do some musicallys?' and now?
My bored 17 year self will be like 'oh let's do tiktoks even though you aren't that famous'

I swear when I'm like 20, I will look back at my tiktoks and be like 'why the fuck did I do this' cause thats exactly what happened when I found my old musically account on tiktok. I was cringing and critizing my hand movements :) anyways yeah that's about it for today, I'm signing off now bye!
-markxdino🦊💕