•42~ Slight shock•

After the ceremony, you and Kaneki said goodbye to all of your friends and went to stay in a nice cabin that Kaneki hired so that you two could spend some time together after the wedding.

As soon as you two arrived there, your eyes widened and sparkled at the amazing and surreal sight in front of you. Never have you see anything quite like it.

Kaneki chuckled at your expression as you two walked along the cobblestone path, hand in hand, wedding rings touching eachother.

"Do you like it?" He asked.

You smiled and nodded. "Oh, I love it."

"Thank god. I was worried you wouldn't." Kaneki laughed, gripping onto your hand.

You chuckled and leaned your head on his shoulder.

Once at the door, Kaneki took out the key he had for the huge cabin and unlocked the door.

After walking in, your eyes darted around the bottom of the cabin. How was it so nice?

Whilst looking at your amazed expression, Kaneki let out a small chuckle, "I hope you'll like it here, my love

Whilst looking at your amazed expression, Kaneki let out a small chuckle, "I hope you'll like it here, my love."

You grinned at him. "I'm sure I will."

----

After exploring for a while, you and your husband decided to go out for a nice meal. Since you two haven't eaten in a while, you both decided that it would be great if you go out together and eat. All you wanted to do was spend some time together.

Yes, it was a ghoul restaurant, so you two were obviously allowed in.

At this moment in time, you were busy getting ready to go out.

After applying a bit of makeup, you got dressed and slowly walked out of your room that you and Kaneki were going to be staying in whilst you spent your time here.

"Y/n, are you ready?" Kaneki called from downstairs.

You replied, "Yes!"

With that, you walked downstairs only to find Kaneki staring at you with wide eyes.