Shaking

I sip my steaming coco aimlessly. Thoughts swirl through my mind, yet when I reach to grab one I fail and it slips away again. Marcy is still sound asleep. I carefully open the door. "May I help you?" I'm still questioning who would knock on my door the wee hours of the night. I see before me. The woman from my dream? Her brown shoulder length hair fallen at her side. The same outfit. The murky white face I cannot make out. I see a smile cross the empty white space. I am awoken again. Breathing heavily, my palms are sweaty and I'm shaking. "A dream. Inside a dream. Inside a dream." I can barely pant out my words. I also slap myself to make sure I'm awake. I wince in pain. "Oh that stings.. Definitely awake." Sitting up and gingerly getting dressed. I am wearing the usual. Pink and white puffy dress that's about knee high. My long red and orange hair touching my knee caps. My one orange eye bursting with life as my mother said. "Oh mother.. you were so lucky to make it up on the clouds. Yet I'm left to rot, here with the scum of the earth. Granted I am the scum of the earth. But you do not deserve these conditions. Oh how I miss you." I sigh. When I feel I'm speaking to my mother I am just poetic as when I was alive. Also granted I was only poetic when I was alive because, my mother enjoyed talking fancy. So I talked like a poet. (Or old fashion as some people call it)

Marcy woke up and jumped on me. Insisting that we play. It is late afternoon, anyway I suppose we can go for a walk. As I hook on her leash and walk outside, I hear demons fighting, ripping each other apart, and listening to 666 news. I hear Katie kill joys annoying ass voice, mentally facepalming. "And on our next segment the princess of hell, is here to discuss her new-" she raised her eyebrows up and down. "Passion project." I sense a slight tone of mockery in her voice. Annoyed I growl. As Tom Trench and her move on to the next bit of news, me and Marcy move on. She usually likes walking around the whole pentagram. But I would actually like to check out the happy hotel..? Was that what the news said it was called...? To redeem sinners or somethin'? Yeah I see it. I snap my fingers and Marcy hops into the portal back home. Honestly I need some free rent right about now. And I would really like to see my mom.. So this seems like a perfect combo! Free rent, stay clean, redemption, heaven, mom! So really this seems ever so fitting! I walk in only to bump into a tall demon. At least seven feet.

(Alastor POV)

I bump into a short girl. Only three feet tall. Her orange and red hair in pigtails. A fluffy little dress on. Now how did an angel like you, end up here in a vermin place like this? If any other demon had bumped into me I would have no hesitation to rip them apart. But look at such a delicate flower. "Um. O-oh I'm so s-sorry!" She cowards a little. Well I might have to coax her into trust.. "It's not a problem at all my dear! I'm alastor a pleasure to meet you!" I hold out my hand for her to shake. The girl studies it and then carefully takes it.
"Oh-hello! I-I'm (Y/N). Uh. (Y/N), (M/N), (L/N). M-May I check in?" As she pulls her hand away I'm slightly disappointed, lost from her touch but quickly regain my posture. "Yes my dear! I already have your name so I just need, your time of death, reason of death, and why you are guilty here!" (Y/N) nodded and she took a deep breath. "Uh. Well I died at 6pm. Suicide. I hung myself after. Uh. Well. My mom died." Poor thing.. I thought. "I'm very sorry to here that my dear! But do not fret. You shall be with your mother very soon!" I wasn't sure if the concept of redemption was real. But I didn't want to make her more uncomfortable then she already was.

Your POV

Well now that that's over! I sigh and plop down in my room. Such a charmer . Yet something was off about him. A grin that never ceases. The weird static/radio vibe. I just didn't like it. But other then that he really was a charmer.
But why did he set off all the red flags..?

(A/N) after much awaited part two! I promised it would be long so there! Also I hope you enjoyed