Getting over

Your POV

As I'm walking into my room. (A over energy filled princess gave me room 223) I can't stop thinking about that weird. Ahem. Encounter. Like I had met that demon before. Somewhere. In a dream maybe? Nah all I dream about is nightmare fuel. He was sickly charming. I reach my room and pull the knob. To my surprise I see Angel Dust. "How's my best hoe doing?" I ask almost in a sing song tone. He winked and grinned giving me a glimpse of that signature gold tooth. "Hey! Good as ever. How's my favorite slut?" "Good as I'll ever be bitch!" "Aw I missed you!" The feminine spider tackled me. "I missed you to Ange!"

Alastor POV

As I listen through her door, I hear many slurs thrown around. "How's my favorite slut?" The angelic voice that rang back in contrast to, that vermin. "Good as I'll ever be bitch!" I heard shuffling and then,"I missed you!" "I missed you to Ange!" 'Ange'? They must have had a previous encounters. They seem very close. I can feel my blood start to boil. 'I need some anger management.'
I knock on her door, before she opens it I hear muffled whispers, followed by most likely Angel Dust. In a fit of hysterical laughter. I wonder why. (Y/N) answers the door. I was about to say something, before noticing the outfit change. 'Ah. That's why the spider hoe was double over laughing.' She was wearing a clique maid outfit. I can feel myself redden. "Um. Uh. H-hello there, (Y/N)! I uh. J-just came to see if you were setting in well." The spider is laughing so hard he's crying into a pillow. (Y/N) was adorably flustered. But I was as well. So I couldn't be one to point a finger.

Your POV

I love my hoe. But sometimes he does really stupid stuff. Like make me wear a clique anime maid outfit. In front of Alsator. As Ange gasped for breath after his laughing fit he could barley pant out. "He.. you.. pfft- he was already a strawberry pimp! Pfft- but you made smiles even redder-!" As he continued doubling over, I changed back into my original outfit. But I took my hair down, letting my orangey yellow locks flow free. "Wow. You really have been growing the biggest asset out!" Ange was surprised I was growing my hair out. Usually I cut it. I loved my mom and all. But it was such a pain. But growing it out did look very nice. My one eye batted at him mockingly. "Aww does the baby wa-" I was cut off. "Bitch I love you but don't you start!" Me and him just doubled over laughing again.

A/N
This was a shorter chapter just to get you a feel of you and Angel Dusts friendship. You've known each other for a long time. So ye will update more.