"Midoriya!" I looked to the window and saw Shoto. "Go!" He yelled and another person attacked him. I got in the car quickly and drove out of there faster then I ever had. I stumbled for my phone and called Kiri quickly. 

"I'm sorry the number you have dialed is not available right now-" I groaned and threw my phone down on the passenger side chair. I stepped on the gas and spead to where i had found Kiri in town a few weeks ago.

Luckily with all the Villian attacks still happening no one was outside at night so my speededing couldn't hurt anyone. I saw the old run down hotel and pulled up till I almost crashed into the building. I rushed out of car and upto the door. 

I gasped at the once dusty glass door as it was now shattered in piece. I stayed silent as i walked in. The old lobby was covered in scorch marks and holes where it looked like Kiri had attacked. I listened for any sound and I heard a sound come from behind me. I turned and saw a pile of fallen building debrie start moving. 

I picked up a wooded post from the stair railing. "Kiri?" I whispered as I walked over slowly. Instantly the debrie flew up with sparks and i knew who was under there. I blocked my head as little pieces of wood flew in my direction. I looked up and saw that he was still struggiling to get up from the rubble. I rushed over and looked down to see Kacchan stuck. 

"Kacchan!" I said and he looked up at me. His face was covered in blood and dirt and he looked to tired to keep moving. I instantly began moving things off of him slowly. "What happened?" I said as I moved the rubble off him piece by peice. 

"I-i'm," He coughed and i pushed the lagest piece with all my strenght and i moved it enough for Kacchan to sit up. "I'm not sure what happened." he said with a horsed voice. "What are you doing here you damn nerd." He said slowly. I heard him trying to be intimidating but he was too tired and weak to actully sound like himself. 

"Todoroki and I were coming back to the house when we saw that we had just been attacked. He told me to come get Kiri for help." I picked Kacchan up and rested his arm over my shoulder and began walking with him. He glared at me like he didn't want my help but he was to tired to argue with me.

"You left that half n' half alone?" He tried to growl out. 

"I didn't have a choice!" I yelled at him and I glared at him. "Now do you want my help or would you rather me leave you here to die?" I said sternly. He looked at me clearly annoyed but he stayed silent as I moved him to sit on the stairs. "Now, what happened here?" I asked and he grumbled. 

"Why should I tell you? Damn nerd!" He said. I wacked him across the face and he froze at my sudden action. 

"My friends are in trouble and so are yours! Don't even deny the connection that you and Kiri have! I know you two are at least friends. Now I need to know what has happened here because it might have something to do with what happened at our base! I need to know now because if I don't hurry back to Todoroki I don't know what will happen to him!" I yelled and he just kept his surprised face. 

"These guys," He started to say and finally cooperate with me. "They came in here looking for shitty hair. He seemed to know who they were and wouldn't  answer any of their questions and that's when we started fighting. We were out numbered and they dragged Kirishima out of here."

"What were they asking Kiri for?"

"They were looking for half n' half, and you left him alone with them." 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Assholes!!

Look who's not dead!!!!

 I know several of you have been waiting for this and I have finially came back to it!!!! You're all welcome!! 

now i know this is usually that part where I tell you I had a reason for not posting but i ain't no liar!!!! i just had ZERO modivation to write this story!  ( i honestly have no motivation to do anything) but my winter break has started and tis the season for gifts!!!! So your gifts are...

Drum roll please!!!!!!

.

.

.

.

I'm gonna finish the damn story!!!!! 

You heard it people!!! an ending is coming!!! right after i have some drama go down!!! 

Now people i need to know... who's excited to see a Bakuogo and Deku team up!!!!! 

You better be excited becaue you don't get a choice it's my story bitches!!!! 

insted of posting on Monday's i'm just gonna post when i finish a chapter so add the story to your library so you get the notification of the update!!! 

also comment i like reading them (so far the biggest area for comments are at the part where i killed Mineta) and vote you quirkless bastards!!!! 

Well i'll write ya later ASSHOLES!!!! man i missed being rude to you bitches.