xix. hype boy ☆ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

You and Finn were chilling in your room and playing Minecraft. You guys built this awesome survival world together and baked cookies after as well. Finn left, but he left his phone behind on accident.

You didn't mean to be nosy but you felt like you had to check it. Nothing really interesting was on his phone. You went through his photos, messages as well as his instagram. Eventually you went through his snapchat and saw that he had been gassing you up to all his friends. It's probably the sweetest things you've read.

"She's the most beautiful girl I've seen"

"She's my world, I don't know how I lived without her"

These messages made you all tingly inside and soo happy.

You decided to call Jaeden on Finn's phone and tell him that if he was with Finn that she had his phone.

You wanted to appreciate Finn a little more because you feel like you could be better and so you decide to post something on Instagram.

liked by 54,829 @y/u/n: this is my baby

liked by 54,829
@y/u/n: this is my baby. i wuv him. that is all.
jaedenwesley: Finn saw this over my shoulder and is now very happy. That is all.

...

I like short chapters sorry lmao

also don't know where this story is going to go

am thinking of doing a cliffhanger type thing soon

what if i did a cliffhanger then died for months like i usually do?? haha jkjk....

unless