Ochako look back up at him with a serious look.

"But I was the reason w-why you l-lost. You shouldn't have picked me. You could've won with someone else but not me." She cried more.

In an instant, Izuku grabbed Ochako and carried her up to give her hug. The brunette was shocked and look straight at nothing, resting her chin on his shoulder. Her body still felt pain, even when he carried her up.

She could hear him, hearing him sniffing softly.

"I-Izuku?" She called quietly.

He squeezed her tightly and went in closer.

He said to her. "Just forget about this stupid game," He told. "I don't want to see you getting hurt anymore. I'd rather quit than to continue seeing you like that."

Or seeing you die.

Ochako's cries were slowly fading. Well, it faded away immediately, hearing those words. It made her heart calmed and she felt relieved deep inside.

He did cared.

"I-I'm sorry." She responded. "I'll forget it, just please stop crying."

Ochako slowly pushed Izuku back, but he made the hug even tighter.

"Just a little longer. I don't want you to see me like this." He said with his breath on her shoulder.

Her mouth gaped and she sighed. "Okay."

Izuku seemed different. Just a couple of hours ago, he was calm and didn't seem to care what will happen to him. But right now at this moment, it feels like he was the one who suffered the most. He looked like it.

"Hey, dolly." He called her after a couple of minutes. They were still in the same position.

"Yeah?"

He continued. "Don't die."

His words seemed rather off and sudden. But the weirdest shit has happened already in her life so far with him so she couldn't feel any different about this.

"Okay." She responded.

He let go of the hug, and his face looked normal like usual. It looked like he recovered. "Well, third place doesn't mean we won't receive cash."

Ochako's lips were still trembling but soon came along with a small smile and quickly put it back to normal. "That's great."

It was great.

"And I didn't know your breasts were that big." He added.

Her face immediately turned red and he sound rather stupid right now after what just happened.

"Shut up." She said, hugging her legs to cover up her skimpy clothes.

Izuku gave off a small laugh. It was nice seeing that look on his face.

Huh. It was odd. She said shut up to a psychopath murderer that almost killed her and now treated him like a person who wasn't a threat to her at all. Like a friend.

It's so strange.

What's wrong with her?

"Hey, Izuku."

"We're not at home yet."

She sighed. "Sorry. Deku, did something happened 2 years ago?"

She had to say it.

Izuku's body immediately froze in his position and he looked down to avert her gaze. "I don't know what you're talking about."

Ochako knew something was up. She knew she had no right to ask stuffs about his personal life and past situations and incidents but she just felt like asking him.