Salty tears rolled down her saddened face and she saw red.

"Lamarr, shit! Fuck!"

Hearing those words from her mouth was the trigger, as Brena aimed at her with the knife clutched around her hand. Now that Brena looks back, she realizes that should have never aimed for her. Instead, she should have went for him.

When Lamarr saw Brena, he pushed her off his lap so fast but I was faster. When a woman is angry, her strength should never be underestimated. Brena stabbed the woman's rose tatto that was printed on her right thigh. Lamarr tried to yank Brena away but he let her go when he saw what she had done. Brena dragged the woman by her synthetic hair, taking her her out of the filthy room.

"Baby, I'm sorry please let's just-" He said, pulling up his boxers, taking a step towards Brena.

"Fuck you!' Brena screamed, holding back her tears of betrayal.

She couldn't contain them any longer so she wiped the tears with her cotton sweater, kicking the bleeding home-wrecker one more time. She furiously exited both his home and his life without ever looking back.

"So after you walked in on them, was that the last time you saw him?" Mr.Williams spoke, bringing her attention back to the present.

"No. I saw him when he came to tell me why it happened and to ask for forgiveness. And he returned the car that I bought him." She paused. "Oh yeah, and he told me she was pregnant." She croaked, pressing her lips together.

"Have you tried to forgive him?" He asked.

Brena laughed bitterly. "Forgive? No, no I wanted him and that bitch to burn in hell. Other than that, I try to push it to the side."

Mr.Williams picked up his black folder to take some notes and then he faced Brena. "I want you to see him before Christmas at least. You could even do it the day you go to the shelters. I want you to confront your past. It's important for your health."

He stopped, accessing her body language, he saw that how hesitant she was. "Look, I don't want to force you but you need to think about it-"

Before he could complete his sentence, a part of Brena knew she to follow Mr.Williams' instructions. She could hear her mother's advice about forgiveness ringing in her head.

To forgive is to set a prisoner free and discover that prisoner was you.

"Okay." She said, cutting him off.

"Okay to what?" He said, surprisingly.

"Okay to everything. I think it's time too. January makes it two years since her disappearance so I need to move on." She spoke without pausing.

It was as if she had this epiphany stored somewhere in her heart but she suppressed it and didn't permit it to become known because of the anger she was clinging on to. She didn't want to be angry anymore. All Brena craved for was peace. To live her life in happily.

Isn't that what we all wished for? To be truly happy in life.

Mr.Williams got up his seat, shoving his left hand inside his pocket while using his right hand to take off his reading glasses.