"He said he couldn't deal with a virgin anymore." I used air quotes on the word virgin. "According to him, he's a sexual person. Sex is a priority to him. And I don't have anything against his lifestyle but who the hell cheats first then says that after knowing what they signed up for? I mean.. GOD!"

She screamed distressingly as hot rain of tears slowly blurred her vision. This was the reason she never spoke about her ex, Lamarr.

He was the guy she fell in love with during her freshman year of college. He was her first and only boyfriend. She had a thing for bad boys but in Brooklyn, they were classified as hood. Lamarr was constantly in the streets even against all of Brena's advice. The streets was all he knew and Brena was attracted to how tough and untouchable he was.

Lillian was the total opposite when it came to her taste in men. She liked the good ones well the ones that seemed to be good. It has been proven to that not all that glitters is gold. Brena told Lamarr what he was getting himself into before they started dating officially. She wasn't ready to give up a sacred part of herself that she has managed to protect for so long. He said it was unbelievable to find a girl in this day and age still saving herself. Just for him to end up breaking my heart.

Brena had this belief that things like that only happened in the movies but it's true what they say. We live and we learn. Apparently, Lamarr was with the other woman for a year while he and Brena were together for two years. If one should do the math, we can see the problem with this. Brena can still remember the day she walked in on them. It was her birthday and the same day she found out about her mother's accident.

She called his phone on her way to his apartment because his apartment was closer to the scene of the accident. The only thing Brena needed that moment was comfort from a familiar soul. When he didn't pick up, she thought he was still at work so he decided to still go over there and wait for him until he comes back. Her head was spinning and the nausea she felt was threatening to spill out.

When she pulled up, she saw his car parked outside. Brena knew it was odd because Lamarr never goes to work without his car. His work was located all the way in Harlem and he lived in Brooklyn. Brena tried not to over analyze anything so she entered the building and went straight to the 5th floor.

As she tried opening the door with a copy of the key Lamarr gave her, the door slowly creaked opened, indicating that it was never locked. Brena sighted a black pair of Tory Burch flip flops beside the door and immediately, her intuitive senses crept in, whispering a horrific scenario that she refused to give light to. Her heart instantly dropped from her chest down to her stomach when the evidence were matching the thoughts floating in my head.

There was only one way to find out.

Carefully tiptoeing in search of him, Brena walked into the living room but there was no sign of him. The TV was on but abandoned on ESPN channel. When she quietly strolled down the hallway, heading to his bedroom, she saw a red lace bra on the floor in front of the unlocked door followed by loud moans and manly grunts.

The crazy switch flickered in her head like a bomb about to go off. She walked backward in agony and stormed into the kitchen like a hurricane. She grabbed the nearest stainless knife that she could find and headed back to the bedroom. Standing in front of the room, she quietly pushed the door not wanting to make her presence known so soon.

She laid eyes on a long-haired brunette woman that was on top of him, screaming his name. The woman's eyes were closed, pushing her head back in pleasure while he pulled on her hair. Then, Brena saw Lamarr, who she refers to as, the bastard, grunting, holding the woman's waist down. The oblivious home wrecker was bouncing on him and that made Brena sicker than she already was on her way there.