❀┆ 𝖭𝖤𝖤𝖣𝖤𝖣

⟮ 𝐈 𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 ⟯
あなたが必要 ♥ 𝖭𝖾𝖾𝖽𝗒

The heavy droplets continued it's wrathful plea, the sky roaring to it's derived weather. As it turns the once peaceful landscape to become a mist of a burdened wetland.

Feet solely pounded against the muddy waters of dirt, his breathing; erratic, heart thumping, the endless amount of this exhaustion? endless.

He swung the pillar up in his strong arms as if he weighed nothing more than a ragdoll, the arms embraced onto giyuu's ardent body, the ease and gentle care of the periwinkle eyed boy were serene.

Unease swayed the brunette, as the light haired boy cradled him with protection, clinging him against the remaining dry spot upon their chest, and giyuu anticipated to press himself there. to be kept, warmly snuggled.

The frigid weather worsened. while the cold grip tightens against giyuu's haori, causing it to flex respectively, the immense stretching made from Sabito's worries for the boy. He fought against the thundering skies of disasters, hurriedly taking each step that impacted the dirtied waters. splashes all over from the mud that bounced.

Tomioka barely reacted, his ill-being strangled by the regrets that smothered in mind. deficienct; of being useful. instead, he's put into this unwanted help. pleading him in a way to let Sabito let go of this burden.

Yet, Sabito stubbornly ignores the young man he's enfolded on with such protectiveness. their intentions sweet, though undeniably risky to the extent of it.

A frown bought upon the ravenette, upset of the fact his words meant nothing, whilst the kindhearted man intentionally forgets each word that sprouted out of the male with the geometric haori. He could feel it though, the warmth and heartbeat of the kind boy, softly thumping against his ears.

Sabito's breathing worsened; becoming a wheeze, as well as the panting of an excruciating expedition of some sort. It is difficult to breathe within the freezing weather of raindrops, cascading further with intensity.

────────────────

Hastened feet splashed, the bad weather clustered with the rumbling of lightning, threatening a strike of misfortune to be bought upon the land. Moreover the distance, a Minka ( house ) were simply seen.

Eyes of lavender fluttered open with such enthusiasm, while the boy huddled over to it, as giyuu notices the sudden change of movement. "You found something?" asked the boy that were entrapped around the arms of the other, while being held around the strength upon their arms.

Pants echoed, nonetheless, he spoke; "Yeah, a Minka. Thank god." Sabito says in a relieved tone, finally, after a long session of an exhausting run they've found a place to stop by and rest. Once they've reached it, Sabito stood onto the porch with the pillar he concurrently held closely, a shade supporting the rather huge Minka.

The peach headed male settles the unruffled one down. Releasing him by his arms, he stood by their feet, slightly affected with droplets of water that soaked a few parts of the attire he wore. Sabito however, has been entirely wet to the brim.

He shivers from the cold breeze bought from the weather, the simple brush of air to his cloth made his skin stiff. whilst the exhaustion heaved against their chest. he couldn't breath properly, as the scarred male held himself against the chest - gasping for air as his cheeks - nor rather the features of his; turned to a beetroot hue.

Showcasing how difficult it was to inhale a chuck of air, his voice were strained once he called the pillar; "Giyuu -" the brunette swiftly turns himself to Sabito that hardly took effort onto breathing, he's too tired, the cerulean orbs of the other widened with worry -