BNHA60: PR!! Cause This Just Dont Feel Right To Me

Start from the beginning

"Is that all you got?"

Gritting your teethe, pent up frustration began build inside you the same way it did for your teammates, loving nothing more than just to win this match. Sweat trickled down your forehead, your chest heaving up and down slightly while your mind racked up ideas on what to do.

You knew that beating the number one hero in strength was out of the options and the only thing your team could possibly do was run towards the pretty gate at the other side of the city, however, even if it was three against one, they were cornered, having nowhere else to go without the older blond chasing then with quick speed.

"Damn," You cursed under your breath, shifting your dominant foot forward to a stance. Your palms faced downwards and your fingers curled, resembling what seemed to be the shape of a claw. Moisture in the air solidified, forming into sharp icicles that glinted under the light of the sun.

You solidified the air to form circular makeshift steps that looked like plates, running up three of them just before they could disappear and leapt high into the air. Edging closer to All Might, you swiped your arms outwards and the shards turned, pointing towards your target before they sped forward, like tiny blades shining blue under the sun.

You landed with a roll, standing up quickly to give Bakugo and Midoriya a cue.
"Grenada! 'Zuku!"

Quickly realizing what you were hinting at, Bakugo vaulted over All Might' s head, forcing an explosion right at the hero's face. You compressed tiny balls of air around your teacher's frame, snapping your fingers to release multiple explosions that boomed loudly at the same time as your red-eyed friend's explosion.

All Might reeled back just as Midoriya rushed up to him, he countered back easily, punching Midoriya in the gut like he hadn't just experienced a crap ton of explosions in his face.

"Bruh, we can't beat him, man," You said, wiping sweat with the back of your hand. "We're hitting him but we're not even laying a scratch on him."

Midoriya looked at Bakugo and you with pleading green eyes, the cogs in head turning to scan his surroundings, to formulate any kind of plan that would get them out of there.
"We have to run..."

You swallowed your saliva, eyes shifting to Bakugo's to seek his approval one last time. The ash-blonde barred his teeth, nose scrunching together upon the feeling of your gazes.

"One last dammit!"

You nodded your head in agreement, bringing your hands together where large, thick bolts of electric charge rained down towards where All Might stood, along with countless pieces of rubble encased in flame rising into the air, heading straight to your opponent. At the same time, Bakugo let out a flash of explosions, aiming them towards the ground before gripping you tightly in the wrist and jumping away.

"Grenada!"

His eyes met with yours, brows furrowed together in a frown, "This is what you and Deku wanted right?"

You and Midoriya's eyes widened, feeling your classmate pushing the both of you to run faster between a side alleyway. You watched him turn his head to check if you were followed, stopping in an alley between two large buildings to catch your breaths.

"Fuck mehn," You managed to breathe out, hands on both sides of your hips. Continous streams of sweat ran down your body, the feeling of heat radiate from all three of you was weird though you were too tired to start running once again. You gulped, allowing your body to cool down with your quirk, one of your hands blowing out wind to fan your face. Feeling bad for the other two boys, you summoned large gusts of winds to enter the alleyway, prolonging it as they both hummed in content.

"Thanks, Y/N," Midoriya said, reveling in the cold air blown against his face with his eyes closed.
Bakugo stayed silent, slumped against the wall with his eyes shut peacefully like Midoriya, trying to regain his steady breathing and ignoring the pain pumping in his arms.

You looked at the both of them, raising a block of earth to form as your chair. You sat down, elbows perched on both sides of your legs as you leaned your head in your hands.

"What now?"

Midoriya opened his green eyes the moment he heard you speak, pushing himself off the wall to wipe the sweat away on his forehead. At the same time, Bakugo looked up, red eyes piercing through yours.

"The escape gate is on the other side of the city," Your green-haired friend stated with certainty. "We can outrun All Might by taking side routes like the one we did to escape him a while ago."
"Don't forget there's an open area infront of the gate," Bakugo grunted, paying no mind to the shock looks of his teammates when he spoke. "Once we reach there, All Might will see us."

Your eyebrows raised slightly as you puffed out your cheek, "Dude's got a point so what do we...-"
You trailed off once you saw the look in Midoriya's eye. You could tell he was formulating some kind of plan, his brain racking up genius ideas that could possibly be the key to your success. A smile made it's way onto your face.
"You've got a plan, don't you, 'Zuku?"

His eyes shifted to yours once you said his name, he squinted his slightly to mark his hesitance and stepped closer to both you and Bakugo.
"But I need your help."

...

||Happier by Marshmallow||
skskskskskksksksks