BNHA3: PA!: I'm still haunted by the memories

'Mama, Papa, Nii-chan, I hope you're okay.
I am not. A scary man is about to kill me and I don't know what to do.'

She whimpered, clearly afraid. The only thing she could do was hope. But Hope for what?  For the man to pull the sword away? For the heroes to save the day? Or for her to be able to see her family atleast one last time.
The blade pierced at her neck, close to drawing blood. She was getting dizzy, close to throwing up as the overwhelming stench of blood filled her nose.
"Please," She whimpered out with a shaky breath, feeling the sadistic smile radiate from the man.
This is it. The end game for her.

A jolt shocked her body and she cried out, her eyes shifting to different colors. From brown to red to blue to green, her eyes glowed and a pain shot throughout her small body.
What was happening?
The ground beneath the two rumbled and shook, the killer scrunching up his brows in confusion.
Was a hero nearby?
Jagged earth shot up from the ground, sharp and painful as the criminal jumped back, a wall now in between the two.
Vines crept onto the floor and wrapped tightly around his ankles, the thorns cutting deep into his legs, drawing blood that seeped through his black pants. He growled, pain entering his body.
She stepped out of the rocky wall, her eyes now an entrancing color of red with a tint of fiery blue, her hair flying wildy and what seemed to defy gravity. She raised her hand, palms open wide as flames shot out, a beautiful blue as it devoured the guy into scorching hot fire. He screamed in agony, feeling his skin burning as he thrashed around, unable to do anything.
But like how it quickly started, it quickly ended, the man collapsed onto the ground, intense burns all over him, steam seemingly escaping from his now burnt and pained body.
Y/N's eyes went back to the usual E/C-eye color, her hair dropping down into non-gravity defying state. Her eyes widened, seeing the man before looking almost lifeless. Had she done this? How?

The feeling of nausea washed over her and her eyes fluttered close, falling onto the floor. The last thing she remembered being encased in a wave of darkness

||Little do you know by Alex & Sierra||

Troubled to the End[[Various BNHA Characters x Reader!!]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara