Unboxing(Wyatt)

Y/N - Your Name

Age - 15

Setting - Wyatt is filming an another unboxing video.  What will happen when he finds something unexpected that knocks the wind out of him.

                                                      o(><)o o(><)o o(><)o

Wyatt was expecting the box from Nintendo to come today. He was dressed in a clean white T-shirt paired with an olive green cardigan and black jeans. He set up his camera as his mom got the box.

"Hey guys!" Wyatt awkwardly smiled at the Camera.

"Wyatt, the box is too big move a little." Wyatt's mom and dad appeared in the doorframe dragging an enormous box, placing it in his room.

"That's one huge ass box." Wyatt muttered. He got the a pair of scissors and slowly began to cut the tape.

"Nintendo must really like me to send me such a big box." Wyatt said in the camera.

He opened the box slowly, making sure nothing was damaged. He slowly opened the flaps. The moment he did, you popped up from the box.

"Surprise!!" You yelled as loud as you could.

Wyatt screamed, a high pitched girly scream. The color drained from his face and he fell down in shock, one hand on his heart as he took heavy breaths muttering curse words under his breath.

"What the fuck is wrong with you!! Ah shit! Oh no! Oh god! Oh god! I'm dying!! I can't fucking breathe!!!"

"Are you okay there Wy?" You asked, stepping outside the box.

"Okay?? What the fuck is that??" He asked still heavily breathing.

You reached down, offering him your hand that he gladly accepted and stood up. He hugged you so tight that you were scared he is going to break all your bones. He burried his face in your neck and his arms were wrapped around your waist tightly.

"I fucking hate you!" He exclaimed not even loosening his grip. You laughed as you played with his curls

                                                      o(><)o o(><)o o(><)o

"So guys this is one of my girlfriends." Wyatt wrapped an arm around your shoulder.

"One of them?" You pouted and Wyatt pecked your lips.

"We were going to do an unboxing video but then this dork showed up." Wyatt slightly nudged your shoulder.

"So now we are doing the girlfriend tag." You smiled brightly at the camera.

"And if her answer is wrong, I will spray her in the face with water and if her answer is correct, I will kiss her cheek." Wyatt said spraying water in the air.

"First question. What's my middle name?"

"Jess" Wyatt kissed your cheek.

"My first big role?"

"Young Peter quill."

"Incorrect. It was in once upon a time." He sprayed you with water.

The water was colder than what you expected. Your eyes closed and nose scrunched as you shivered. Wyatt was definitely taking revenge for earlier. Once you were sure it was safe, you opened your eyes. Only to be sprayed again and Wyatt got a punch on the shoulder for that.

"Ouch, but it's ok. I deserved that." He chuckled and you smiled too.

                                                      o(><)o o(><)o o(><)o

After a shit tonne of unnecessary questions only asked to spray you with water. You were pissed. You wouldn't even look at Wyatt and that's when he realised that he went too far.

"Wyatt, a flying bird!" You snatched the bottle, opened it and dumped the water on him.

Wyatt screamed. He was soaked and the cold water left goosebumps on his skin.

"You deserved that." You blankly replied, picking on your nails.

Wyatt didn't say anything. He just hugged you and kissed you and apologised. You both then started laughing.

"This has been an eventful video. I guess that's enough for one day. See you guys next time." Wyatt said in the camera and kissed your cheek.

                                                      o(><)o o(><)o o(><)o

A/n
Well that was shit.
I was trying so hard to write but I was a little busy. I will try to update as much as I can.
It will be really nice if you guys wanted to share any ideas.❤️
See you next time ❤️💞