#1 Where? Am I?

≪Y/n's Pov ≫

I let out a small groan while opening my droopy eyes. I seem to be in a forest of some sort. Where...Am I? How did I get here?... I gently clutched my head, I blinked a few times trying to take in my surroundings. There were trees everywhere, The Grass I was sitting on was lush and green. I suddenly felt a sharp pain on my calf. "What the Hell-" I mumble while pulling up my pant leg, There was a visible bite mark, There was dried blood near it. My eyes slightly widen seeing a tooth stuck in my calf, where the bite mark is.

I slightly bit down on my lower lip, while gripping the tooth that was in my calf. I quickly pull it own, some blood dripping out of where the tooth was. I let out a small huff of air, I need to clean it before it gets dirty, I don't want it to get infected, Now do I? To my surprise, it doesn't really. Hurt? It just stings a little. I gently clutch onto the tree while pulling my pant leg back down. I stand up.

I slowly begin to walk around, The sun blazed brightly through the forest. I was slightly limping not wanting to put presser to much on my leg, Or else my leg might become sore, and irritated.

After a while of walking/limping around, I finally came to a halt, There was a road, just a few miles up ahead. Once I reach it to the road, something seemed off. There was a herd of people? Groaning? As I walk onto the road, The people who were dirty and in tattered clothes kept groaning. Heading straight for me. "E-Excuse me?" I said out loud. My voice was soar and scratchy sounding.

Once I got a closer look at the people heading for me, There skin- It's rotting, some of there arms are off of there body's. I was frozen from shock. Are they, even...Human? I closed my eyes out of fright. What the hell is going on? Is this how I die?

I opened one eye, to see the rotters walking past me. Some bumping into me. Where are they going? I quickly grab a walker by the arm, Gently placing my hand on there chest, It just groaned its teeth chopping but not doing anything too amazing. No heartbeat. So they are dead, but...How are they walking? Are they a threat? They sure are- creepy. I let go of the rotter's arm.

I turned around to see the herd of walkers heading down the road, some falling and such. I hear another groan but only one. I look to the floor to see a rotter with no legs. Only arms. He doesn't look that bad... Maybe a few rotten flesh here in there- Who am I kidding, His face is so rotten I could almost puke. The Rotter slightly tilted his head up at me. He stopped trying to crawl after the other herd of rotters, but instead just...looked? at me. The rotter let out a small groan.

I sighed while walking along the road. I need to find my parents. I start walking in the opposite direction where the rotters went. I heard a loud groan once again. I turn around to face the same legless rotter, My mouth slightly agape, "D-Did you just– Follow me?" I said out loud. Of Course, the Rotter didn't respond. "I guess I do need I buddy, to travel along if there's more of you rotters." I bend down to the legless rotter's hight, "Be lucky I don't want to talk to myself the whole way..." I grab the rotter by the hips, I slightly gag, "Oh Wow- You–" I let out another gag, "Y-You smell so bad– Oh god! I-Is that blood?" I cringe in disgust while picking up the rotter. "Whoa, Your light as a feather."

I put the rotter on my shoulders holding him there by his arms.

I continue to walk while talking to the rotter, "So–" The Rotter let out a loud groan, I tried to speak once more, "Like I was saying–" the rotter continued to groan. My eye twitched in annoyance, "Can you maybe stop-" The rotter groaned once more! "WILL YOU SHUT UP!" I yelled loudly, The walker let out a quiet groan. I let out a small grumble, "That's what I thought." I mumble.

"You look like a Frank...I'll call you Frank the walker.