"What the hell is wrong with you?! I almost died because of you twice! LIKE SERIOUSLY, THIS IS SO RUDE." I couldn't hide the disbelief and anger that welled up inside of me when the pain made it hard to breath for a moment.

This guy was damn pretty but he already managed to piss me off. Additionally, the pain on my knees got even worse worse when I stood up. That prince was indeed not the nicest of people from the first impression he gave me but I couldn't overlook that fact that he saved me from falling just now. He was bitchy... and arrogant.
Even the disgusted expression on his face when he looked down on me without any word was beyond arrogant. He didn't even apologize but just went off like that, as if nothing happend.

When I entered the palace yard again, I coincidently met Changbin who was talking to some silver haired guy in uniform.
I had to tell him about this!
When he saw me comming he waved at me happily before noticing the blood stains on my dress where my knees were still bleeding a bit.
It wasn't a bad injury but every time the fabric touched the wound it burned a little.

"Jisung! What happend to your knees???" Changbin screeched and came running up to me as if I stood there half dead.

"Its Jisa idiot! And these are just little scratches... I had worse injuries in the past." I explained calmly and noticed the other guy appearing behind him.

"Who is that?" The silver haired boy asked and put a hand around Changbin's shoulder. The latter took a deep breath to calm down.

"So... this is Jisa. She lives in prince Chan's part of the palace. Jisa this is Felix, personal guard of the 5th prince Seungmin and a good friend of mine."

"I see" I answered and greeted the other guy before Changbin interrupted us again.

"There is enough time for introductions later, but seriously, what happened to you?" He wondered making me sigh deeply before putting down the heavy back with material I had bought.

"The third prince almost pushed me down the bridge on his horse..."

Felix's lips parted in shock and when he spoke he was almost yelling.

"Prince Minho is back?!"

"Yeah like I said-"

Again Changbin cut me off and suddenly pulled me close to him while inspecting me face weirdly.

"Are you sure you are okay?! Oh god Jisung, you have to be more careful. Prince Minho is dangerous! I saw him entering a few minutes ago... you should keep your distance." he warned me with an even more intensive stare and I felt like he was a little too close for my comfort zone.

Over Changbin's shoulder I noticed Felix crossing his arms and rolling his eyes when he averted them from us. Impatiently he was tapping his foot on the ground. Did he hate Minho so much or was he perhaps jealous?
For people that believed homosexuality was a sin that was surely suspicious.

"Changbin, don't worry about me... I know how to protect myself and now stop hugging me because I think your boyfriend there gets jealous."

Changbin let go of me immediately and Felix's face turned bright red.

"He is just a friend Jisung...
I'm not as weird as you"
Changbin complained while laughing but judging Felix's reaction he probably didn't feel the same way. The silver haired boy cleared his throat and started speaking as if nothing had happened.

"Anyway... I am confused. I thought her name was Jisa so why do you call her by a male name?" He wondered and furrowed his eyebrows at us.

"Ah, that's just a joke. Oh look, its so late already and there's still so much to do. Gotta go lovebirds" I chirped and quickly walked back to the sewing room where Felix couldn't ask more questions.

The other maids didn't seem to bother much or they just accepted it when I told them that I fell on my way back.

It was very late in the evening when I finally finished everything that I had planned for today. Everyone else was already gone but I was a little proud on what I achieved.
For the oldest prince I had designed an upper body piece that sat a little tighter than the clothing here. There was also a hairband that I made for prince Hyunjin and a pair of gloves for prince Seungmin. The fabric was light but ideal for wielding a sword or a bow.
Prince Chan got a piece to attach to his sword and for prince Minho I created a better looking mask. It was made of material that didn't stick to the skin but it was soft enough to not hurt him. Its moon shape was coloured dark blue matching the black colour of his hair and it shone a bit in the sunlight because I engraved small pieces of silver in it.

Caredullt I put those things in the boxes that were given to the princes so I was finally able to leave this dark room that was only equipped with one candle. Of course there was no electricity here to I almost didn't find my way through all the hallways and gardens.

The wounds on my hands and knees had started itching but the doctor was not present at the moment so I left the area to go near the river. It was the same one where I slipped on my first day here but for now it'd be helpful to clean the wounds.

The path to the river was dark but it didn't take me long until I got there. Yet I wished for modern technology and hygiene right now. Maybe going back into the future was actually a reasonable consideration.

The bright light of the full moon reflected on the water surface so I could barely manage to see.
Carefully I splashed some of the cold water on my knee feeling the cool helping against the itching.

"God damn, he could've at least apologized..." I mumbled before I spotted the weak light if a torge somewhere further down the river.

Curious about who that might be, I quietly followed the light along the river until I arrived at a rather big pond that the river had created next to it main flow. Trees and bushes prevented me from seeing anything so I hid and quietly watched a person from behind the trunk of an oak tree.

There was a guy there, his hair had the color of the dark night sky and over his left eye there was a mask. There was no doubt that this was prince Minho.

But what the hell did he do alone in the woods at this time? Totally alone at that...

Caredully he secured the torch near a rock and pulled his shirt over his head. Suddenly it felt wrong watching this but I wasn't able to avert my eyes. This was nothing compared the rudeness he showed me after all.

And his body, just like his face was unbelievably beautiful as if he was actually from a web drama.
The muscles were flexing on his front and back whenever he moved his arms and I caught myself even admiring the scar on his lower back.

Surprised about my own reaction I felt blood rushing to my face. This was normal right? A beautiful person could always make ones heart beat faster.

To my relive he kept his pants on but slowly walked into the water.
Who would want to take a bath in the night in water that is cold like ice??? It literally gave me the chills imagining how numbing the cold must make him feel.
But prince Minho just went into the water until it reached his chest as if it was a hit spring.
The next thing that left me breathless was when he brought his hands up to open the ribbon of his mask at the back of his head.
He slowly dropped it and I subconsciously leaned closer. What was this prince hiding that no one knew about?

I let out a loud gasp. The pupil of his left eye was bright purple making him seem even more unreal. I would have never believed that a person could have an eye color like this but its uniqueness made it special.
Why would anyone try to hide an eye like that? I was lost in thoughts when Minho turned around all of a sudden.

"Who is there?!" His voice shook and my own body tensed. Shit, he had noticed me.

Wasting no time I got up in an instant and turned around to run but lucky as I was my foot got stuck under a root so I almost fell.
In panic I turned around to the pond again. The torge was still there... but where was prince Minho?!
_______________________________________