Chapter 2: Disappearances

~Sans POV~

  I gone to pick up Frisk from school. Today it was my turn as, Papy had picked her up yesterday. We had been taking turns picking her up for a few reasons. The main, or original, reason had been because of a few bullies that wouldn't let up. I felt for the kid, she reminded me of Paps, especially when we were younger. Despite being the one with a single hp, Paps was teased on a constant basis. I tried to stand up for him a much as possible, and got a few minor injuries in the past for it, but beyond that, I was usually fine. I sighed,"Don't get side tracked on this one. You're here to pick up Frisk and Shaun."

  That was when I realized, I hadn't ran into them, I'd even passed the place where she was usually waiting for me. The other reason we were picking Frisk up from school flashed by in my mind. Human, and monster disappearances were becoming a huge problem lately. "Hey kiddo?" I called, trying to keep calm,"This isn't punny! Where are you?"

  Then I noticed a rock on the ground, and I smiled. This was just slightly better than the alternative. "Ok," I said with my voice shaking a bit,"Better them, than someone else."

  I began to follow the direction that it seemed Shaun, and Frisk had been chased in. When I saw the usual group of bullies walking towards me, I got off the road using my 'short-cuts'. "I thought mom had been kidding about that stupid old hag who lived with 2 monsters!" One kid yelled.

  "Yeah, how pathetic, and she dared to call the police!" Another kid added laughing.

  I would have jumped out, and demanded where they had just been, but I didn't. I just kept listening for the time being. "She didn't actually call the cops," one kid added,"and maybe she was right. Heck she could have called the cops the moment she knew we were there, but she didn't. Maybe she was giving us a chance."

  "You getting soft for monster loving freaks?!" Asked another who I could now assume was the ring leader.

  "Ha! No! I'm just saying!" I stopped listening as they rounded the corner.

  I got back to the sidewalk, thinking about where they had come from. I just hoped that those kids hadn't just met the kidnapper, "Sans!" I grumbled,"Don't think that way, whoever this person is, she doesn't sound like that person from the news."

  I took a breath, these disappearances had me, like everyone else, on edge.

AN: Sorry for the short chapter guys, the reasons are....
+ Because I'm super tired at the time I'm finally finishing this chapter

&

+ I don't want to overload with repetitive info/upon rereading it felt fairly complete. Either way, I hope you like it!

Author Neo out! And remember to keep on keeping on!