Chapter ???

The scene was dark, there were three human figures. One was in the shadow, his appearance couldn't been seen in the darkness. The other has black hair and wears glasses. The other person was tied with a rope around his hands and legs, his mouth was duck taped and he was lying on the ground .

Alwayz(Guy in the shadows): So, you got the arrow?

Juden(Black hair guy): Ye....

Alwayz: Aight, imma make myself some clones.

  Alwayz takes an arrow from Juden. The arrow wasn't an ordinary arrow, this arrow has the ability to gives people stands, only if they survive being stabbed by it. A stand generally presents itself as a figure hovering over or near the user and possesses abilities beyond that of an ordinary human, which, depending on the Stand User, can be wielded for good or evil. 

  Mike, the guy that was tied with a rope, started struggling on the ground by wiggling his body. Juden and Alwayz looked at Mike with suspense. Mike managed to detach the duck tape on his mouth by using the corner of the duck tape and using the floor to drag the corner of the duck tape until it manages to show his right side of his lips. Mike then uses his tongue to push the rest of the duck tape from his mouth. Juden and Alwayz just stared at Mike. Mike is now enabled to talk because the duck tape isn't attached to his mouth. 

Mike: No! You can't do this!

Alwayz: I do what I want.

  Alwayz looks at Mike with a sinister smile and approaches him slowly.

-Opening starts-

*2 hours ago, night time*

    Mike was panting while looking around him. Mike was very cautious about something. The scene was in a big town where the buildings were very close to each other, it looked like a maze but houses as the walls. Mike ran into houses and checked the doors, all of the doors were locked. 

Voice: You can't run away from me.

  Mike started panicking even more and he jumped into a window of a house. Mike started controlling his breathing. A few seconds later, the house's roof came right of. It looked like rough wind just blew the roof in one direction. Mike was surprised how the whole roof got knocked out within a blink of an eye.

Mike: Shit!! Who are you people?

(The same voice): The names Juden. I'll be taking you with me.

  Juden crushed the doorknob and opened the door, Mike slowly turns his head towards the door that was opening. Mike could see Juden clearly now. Juden has organized black hair, wears glasses and is about 178cm tall. Juden was also wearing jeans and a dark blue colored shirt. Juden's right arm looked like it was producing smoke.

Mike: D4C!!!!

  Three human figures appeared around D4C, the three figures looked identically like Mike. D4C is a  humanoid form stand with large, upright horns that somewhat resemble the ears of a masked mandible, and a light body lined by an almost unbroken seam or trim. It's designed after the image of leather being stitched together, like on a baseball. Under its brow, its eyes appear to emote a cold gaze. D4C has the ability to produce clones of the stand user, which is Mike. Using D4C, Mike is also able to control his clones. D4C can create as many clones as the stand user wants, but it will deduct his life energy.

  The three cloned Mike took a knife each from a table and rushed towards Juden. Mike thought to himself, good thing I'm in a kitchen, the knives are very useful.

Juden: Fate's End...

  Juden's right arm lit up and then it went out. The small spark that Juden's right arm was showing looked like it traveled into Juden's left pointy finger. Juden quickly took the doorknob he crushed with his right hand and made an OK sign with his right hand with the crushed doorknob between his pointy finger and this thumb. With Juden's left hand, Juden flicked the doorknob from his right had using his left pointy finger. The doorknob crushed two of Mike's clones, it went through their skulls. The one other clone charged at Juden with the knife in his hand. Juden grabbed the knife by the sharp side with his right hand. Juden's hand started bleeding. After that, Juden's right arm started to spark again, this time the 'energy' traveled to Juden's right hand. Juden then crushed the knife into pieces and smack the knife shards into Mike's clone. 

  The moment Juden looked around him, Mike was gone. He went out of the door that he went inside the house. He saw Mike climbing a house from the other side of the house. Juden took a small knife piece that was still in his hand and flicked it into Mike's head. That Mike disappeared like how the other three did. Juden knew immediately that Mike cloned himself so that Mike could get away easily.