Chapter 12: Protect You No Matter What

Dante and (Y/n) parted ways after their little chat together in the cafe. Dante headed to his next mission while (Y/n) was free for the afternoon. (Y/n) walked around the city for some sight seeing. He knew that Vergil was on a mission and he wasn't worried at all. He knows his Vergil well and his Vergil would never lose to any demon.

(Y/n) continued smiling down the street whilst' thinking of his Vergil. Until he passed by a shady- alley. He saw a group of people moving too close to a girl. (Y/n) couldn't just ignore this. He knew that this was a risky move, but he decided to step in the alley to protect the girl.

"Get out of here" (Y/n) silently whispered. The woman nodded and ran out the alley way and into the streets. (Y/n) looked over his shoulder to make sure the woman was gone before leaving the area himself. He tried to make his way out of the scene, but one the people who was trying to harrass the girl slammed his foot into the wall blocking his path. "Hey! where the hell do you think your going?" one of them spoke. (Y/n) said nothing and just stared at the man who was blocking his way. Two of them decided to grab both of (Y/n)'s arms while another one decided to punch (Y/n) on the stomach. "Not so tough now are ya?!" said one of the punks.

(Y/n) continues to receive blows from the burglars until one of them spoke. "Easy fellas..." one of them spoke, "This one here's a pretty good friend of mine" the stranger smirked as he stepped out of the shadows. "This voice...It...It can't be..." (Y/n) thought to himself. The man decided to grip (Y/n)'s chin and bring it to eye level. ( Y/n) was in utter shocked as he stared at the man who once abused him...

"Alister..." (Y/n) spoke in a terrified tone. "Hey there baby~ Did you miss me?" Alister teased. "It's a shame you decided to leave me...We we're gonna have so much fun~ " Alister teased once more. (Y/n) gritted his teeth and jerked his head, releasing it from Alister's hands. "Still feisty huh... doesn't matter" Alister decided to walk the opposite direction and grabbed a metal pipe from the ground and said " Cuz either way... we're gonna have a bit of fun with you" said Alister while gently patting the bar on his palm.

Alister was walking slowly towards (Y/n) with a metal pipe on his hands. (Y/n) was terrified. he was struggling for his life.He didn't know what to do. He didn't want to die. He didn't want to lose Vergil. Tears were running down his face he was filled with fear and panic. Alister raised the pipe above his head, getting ready to swing. (Y/n) closed his eyes and waited for the pipe to hit him...

But all he heard was metal loudly crashing on the ground. he peeked one of his eyes open and he saw was a man with silver white hair, elegant looking coat and a sword that was known to many...that man can only be known as...

"Vergil!" (Y/n) exclaimed. "Everything alright now" Vergil appeared out of thin air. He slashed the pipe to half before Alister could hit (Y/n). "What the hell? What the fuck do you think you're doing?!" said Alister. Vergil didn't answer. He simply held his sword to the man's throat and spoke "Run...If you value your life" the other gang members ran off knowing they we're dealing with a Sparda. Alister took a step back and tripped. Vergil was looming over him, staring daggers into his eyes and said. "If you ever mess with (Y/n) again, I promise you that I will make your life a living hell..." Vergil sheathed his sword and threatened him once more, "And believe me...I've been there before"

Alister got up and ran for his life. "Vergil..." (Y/n) spoke weakly "I..." but (Y/n) couldn't say anything due to the fact that he was beaten alot. He fell on his knees, but Vergil caught him in time. "Shh...Don't say anything. You are going to be ok. I promise". And with that, Vergil carried (Y/n) bridal style and took him home...

Meanwhile...

"Are You sure it was him"

"Yeah. It was Vergil alright"

"And you are certain that this ''(Y/n)'' is our target"

"Absolutely"

"Well then... "

"Shall we begin?..."

•Be sure to vote and Comment to show your support 😊 •