Chapter 9

Araki's POV
"Hurry, baby, let's catch up with them." Naruto whines. "Can't you be patient?" I ask. "You really want to be with that slut Hinata who can possibly be using your money?" I said with an attitude. I need to let him know that he belongs to me. Hinata is useless and worthless. She can't take my man! I pay the cashier and he gives me the new limited addition perfume that's in a small bag. "Did you even smell it to see if you like the smell?" He ask. "Um.. no. I don't do that. I know this company and they ever disappoint me." I said confidently. We meet up with that bitch and Naruto's friends. That girl Sakura is also such a bitch, I mean... who do she think she is? Showing off with her boyfriend and blocking my way to threat Hinata.

I then hold Naruto's hand walking towards his friends. They were laughing, especially Hinata. She was laughing with Shino and that can be my way to let Naruto know that Hinata is not worth! "Babe, do you think she is laughing with Shino in such a flirtatious way.. she is such a bad person." I inform him. All he did was chuckle. "They have been friends for a long time. They are very close." He explain. "No, look at the way she looks at him!" I defend. "Stop thinking too much." He says kissing my head. "O-Okay.." I said defeated.

Hinata's POV
Seeing Naruto and Araki breaks my heart... so much. I stay strong. I try my best not to care, it's for the best. "Should I buy them?" I ask everyone. "Haha yeah!" Kiba laughs. "I really like it!" I said. We walk around JcPenny and I see those cute pump up heels I've always wanted since last year. I went and go check them out as the group follow close behind. "Those are cute." Sakura say. "I know!" I reply with excitement. Just before anyone knows it, Araki walk in front of me and grab the heels. "Can you buy these for me honey?" Araki ask Naruto. Are you fucking kidding me? I have enough! She is clearly trying to fuck me up, trying to make me mad.

Naruto did not respond. He just stay there speechless, everyone else too. We all know she is up too no good. "W-What?" She exclaimed. "I think these are cute." She says. "Yah, go for it." I said very bold. She looks as me and smile. At that moment, I lost interest in everything. I didn't want to shop around the mall anymore. "Let's go home Sakura, I have things to do." I said with a hint of hatred. I mean, who am I kidding. I don't hate her do I? She is Naruto's wife, second wife. "Why don't you come home with us? Today?" Naruto ask. "Uh- Hinata can make her own decision." Araki reply to Naruto sarcastically.

"No, I will go home with Sakura. I have things to do with her." I said trying to cover up that fact that I don't want to be with the couple that broke my heart. "We do?- I mean- oh.. yeah.." Sakura says trying to comprehend yet go with the flow. "Akamaru must miss me! I gotta go too, now you've mention it." Kiba says agrees about separating. "Hm... you're going already Sakura?" Sasuke ask Sakura. Sakura walk to Sasuke and whisper something in his hear. He look emotionless as he look at Sakura and nod. "Well, if no one is going to stay at the mall, I guess I'll head out too." Shino said stepping into the conversation.

When we arrive home, I told Sakura I was going to go shower. I am now stepping in the bath as I turn on the water. After I was done, I took care of my face, body, and etc. I went and get dress then come out walking towards the kitchen. I sweet scent hit my nostrils. "What are you up to?" I ask Sakura. "Cinnamon buns." Sakura reply with excitement. "Yum!" I hum out.

Naruto's POV
I sit on the couch sighing and finally relief. Now I am at home and I can relax. Araki was just acting so immature to the point where it was embarrassing me. "Let's take a bath together hm?" Araki ask. "Yeah.." I reply before walking towards her holding her skinny waist and kiss her forehead. "Why don't you kiss me?" Araki request. Our lips collide as her arms wrap around my neck. Our lips part as I went down to her neck. Giving small nibbles. I walk her backward to our room pushing her down to our bed. Taking my shirt off and before giving her a wink. She smiles and giggle.