Another Author's Note

So, shit is about to go down in the story and I don't want people to be waiting between chapters. I am going to continue but the Naruhina part will take a while. Lots of suffering... l also gotten a lot better at writing so the story will not escalate quickly like the beginning. No! I am not saying that I will update 3 years later like last time. I am trying to say that I will make a few chapters before publishing all of them. It gives me time to arrange the story and I don't want to leave you guys with cliffhangers. Writing is not easy if you are a perfectionist person. I proofread and think about my grammars a lot. I also try to make sure the story line is good. I personally think that I should restart because things escalate too quickly in the beginning and Naruto was already having a second wife within the 5th chapter like what? That was why one of the author note that I deleted, I ask if I should restart or continue. You guys choose continue so I went with it. Anything to please my readers!

I also have a lemon book which basically means sex, I think. So I am working on that too. Please don't read it if you are not comfortable with it. There is another Naruhina story that I haven't publish that involve with big conflicts.