29

youtubegossiproom

{location unknown}

❤️ 💬 ➤ 

983 likes

youtubegossiproom it's been 2 months since the 'best friends' Sophia Wilson and Grace Smith have decided to go their seperate directions, due to grace moving to London to live her life with the famous singer and ex-member of one direction 'harry styles' due to their collaboration on their new song 'careful with love ' is this supposedly about sophia?? drop your opinions down below. 

view all 82 comments

tensionharry ok but the FACT you had the INTENTION to put in the song name is the most fucked up decision in the world.

fairgracie as long as shade isn't put into it than i'm ok. i personally think this song is about sophia and zac. although zac and grace's breakup isn't offical it's pretty obvious that they're not speaking anymore. maybe harry's part could be about one direction, especially about zayn because of when he left the band?? 

⇢ jealouslarry thats such a great idea!! especially harrys part, because i'm sure zayn leaving the band must've been hard for harry, i'm pretty sure 'A.M' on the 'made in the a.m' album is about zayn but maybe he wants to speak on his loss in another song?? i'm not sure what i'm saying at this point 🙄

zaynmaliklovesme i hope this song is about friendships they either miss or want back. harry might sing about one direction??

loyalgrace i'm pretty sure by the song title this must be about zac, because they were soulmates, now all you see on grace's instagram is her being upset? 

graciesmith before you all jump to conclusions & assume things about this song. i'm not spoiling it but this song is about loosing someone you love. with 'love' being in the title it doesn't have to associated with romantic relationships, this song could be about my grandmother who tf knows, SO CALM DOWN AND STOP ASSUMING!

⇢ furiousgrarry PERIODT KWEEN

jamminggracie omg, i know grace said to not assume, but what if this is about her brother & mum? 

--

LET'S PRETEND THIS IS ALISSA IN THE PICTURE