Part 10

Edwards POV

I was still uncontrollably worried about y/n. But I still had to work.

God, so many things happened while she was gone. I killed that bastard cop that was hurting Miss. Kringle. And I even asked her out.

I knew about her feeling for me, but I love Miss. Kringle, and I had to take the opportunity I gave myself.

She was back at my place after our date, I had just given her a cup of tea.

She was so worried about that disgusting cop, I thought it might calm her down, you know, settle her nerves, if I told her the truth.... I killed him. I even showed her his badge.

"You are a psychopath!" She yelled "you are going to prison where they will do terrible things Nygma! Things that you deserve!" She tried to get away.

"Y/N please!" I yelled, not even realizing I hadn't called out Kristan's name.

"I am NOT y/n Nygma! I can't believe you right now! You kill my boyfriend, and then have the audacity to call me y/n?!" She tried to storm out but I grabbed her.

She spat in my face. "She probably wasn't kidnapped! You killed her didn't you?!"

"I would never hurt her, o-or you!" I tried to calm her down.

"Maybe she ran away to get away from you Nygma!" She was trying frantically to get away from me.

I held her in place, not taking notice to the hard grip I had around her throat.

"Y/N cared about me Kristan! And I cared for her! I would NEVER do anything to hurt her! And she wouldn't run from me!" She slipped from my grasp, falling to the floor.

"Oh God." I whispered. "No no no, Kristan! Kristan please wake up!"