To be wed at once!

"Sure.  Do you trust me?" He asked
"What?" Naruto asked as he looked at him. Sasuke extends his hand the same as before
"Do you trust me?" He asked again
"Yes...yes I do"

Naruto took his hand and gets up on carpet.  It zooms into the sky, knocking them both into sitting positions. Naruto looks back and sees Kurama looking up at him questioningly.  He gasps as they flew over the palace wall and into the sky. Carpet zooms down through the town, stopping slightly to pick up a flower.  The carpet gave the flower to Sasuke, who gives it to Naruto. He smiles. The carpet then zooms into the clouds. Naruto looks back and watches konaha disappear from sight.  Carpet flies in and out of the clouds. They join a flock of birds in the sky.  One of them looks terrified and squawks.  Carpet does somersaults and flips, at times putting Sasuke and Naruto in free-fall, but catching them.  They then zoom above the clouds where a starry night awaits them.
They zoom down over a river, apparently The Valley of the End.
Then they flew alongside wild horses running And Naruto pet one of them.
Carpet then flew through The Land of Lighting, where Sasuke grabs an apple from a tree and rolls it down his arm to Naruto, who is now sure he is dealing with Sasuke, not Prince Sasu.
Carpet then hovers along over a lake, and we see the reflection of the moon in the lake.  They fly to the rooftop and sat there as forewords burst.
"It's all so magical." Naruto smiled
"Yeah, It really is..." Sasuke said as the other male looks at him and decides to burst the bubble
"It's a shame Shiro had to miss this." Naruto smirked
"Nah.  He hates fireworks he doesn't like flying either—oh no" he sighed as He pulled off his turban
"You are the boy from the market!  I knew it.  Why did you lie to me?!" Naruto said
"Naruto, I'm sorry."
"Did you think I was stupid?" He asked
"No!"
"That I wouldn't figure it out?"
"No.  I mean, I hoped you wouldn't.  No, that's not what I meant."
"Who are you?  Tell me the truth!" He demanded
"The truth?" He looks at carpet who wave him on, giving up hope.
The truth...the truth is...I sometimes dress as a commoner to escape the pressures of palace life" Sasuke quickly made up as carpet slumps down in defeat.
"But I really am a prince!" He lied
"Why didn't you just tell me?"
"Well, you know, um...royalty going out into the city in disguise, it sounds a little strange, don't you think?"
"Not that strange." Naruto responded.

After that, they got on Carpet and them took the two back to Narutos balcony.
"Good night, my handsome prince.
"Sleep well, Naruto" he said as they slowly lean forward to kiss, but carpet bumps him up and they kiss sooner than expected.  They both were shocked but soon melted into the kiss. Naruto then pulled back and smiled. He walked away slowly then turns and looks at him. Finally he enters his room through the curtain.
"Yes!" He falls back onto the carpet, who descends to the ground.
"For the first time in my life, things are starting to go right.
He looks up at Naruto's balcony, and four sets of hands grab him.
"Hey!  What?" A gag is tied around his mouth.
"Shiro! Shiro!" Sasuke tried to tell but it was muffled but nothing happened. Shiro was just hanging from a net tied in a tree.
"Hold him!"
Shackles are placed on his feet and his hands.  Another guard tied carpet in a knot around a tree.
"I'm afraid you've worn out your welcome. Make sure he's never found" Orochimaru said as he walked away. A guard hits him in his pressure point, causing him to go unconscious.

The guards laughed as Sasuke's body drops into the water. He finally gained consciousness but what was that going to do? His feet were tied to a rock that would weigh him down to the bottom of the sea. Soon the rock hits the bottom of the sea, then the turban lands and the lamp tumbles out. Sasuke sees this and struggles to rub the lamp.  However, he loses consciousness and falls to the floor.  The lamp, unsettled by his movement, rolls down and rubs against his hands. It shakes, and Kakashi emerges with his Pervy book in his hand.
"Awh c'mon! I was at a good part!" He put his book down.
"Kid?" He looked at Sasuke who was unconscious
"Sasuke?  Sasuke!  Kid, snap out of it! You can't cheat on this one!  I can't help you unless you make a wish.  You have to say  "Genie, or Kakashi, I wish for you you to save my life."  Got it?  Okay. C'mon...Sasuke!!" He yelled as he grabbed Sasuke by the shoulders and shakes him.  His head goes up, then falls.
"I'll take that as a yes" he said as he went up to the surface, a giant water spout emerges, and lands on top of the cliff.  Sasuke reawakes and coughs the water out of his lungs.
"Don't you scare me like that!" Kakashi said
"Kakashi, I—uh, I-uh..." Sasuke paused. He couldn't think of how to say it, so they just hug each other
"Thanks, Kakashi"
"Oh, Sasuke.  I'm gettin' kind of fond of you, kid.  Not that I want to pick out curtains or anything.

Naruto was in his room humming a song while playing with his hair. Then, Minato appears in one of the double doors, hypnotized.
"Naruto!" He said
"oh, father--I just had the most wonderful time. I'm so happy" he smiled
"You should be, Naruto. I have chosen a husband for you.
"W-What?" Naruto asked a bit shocked. The other door opens and reveals Orochimaru.
"You will be wed to Orochimaru." He said and Naruto gasps at the sight of him.
"You're speechless, I see. A fine quality in a husband" he said
"Iwill never marry you" he glared
"Father, I choose Prince Sasu!" He said to his father
"Your prince has left!" Orochimaru said then suddenly a familiar voice cried out.
"Better check your crystal ball again, Orochimaru!" Sasuke said dorm the balcony
"Prince Sasu!" Naruto said happily as Orochimaru gasps at the sight of Sasuke
"How in the he--(back to parrot-ese)--uh, aWk!"
"Tell them the truth, Orochimaru! You tried to have me killed!" Sasuke said
"What? Ridiculous nonsense, your highness. He is obviously lying" he said as he brung the staff close to Minatos face.
"Obviously...lying" he said
Sauske sees the staff with its glowing eyes.
"F-Father, what's wrong with you?" Naruto asked
"Oh I know!" Sasuke said as he grabs the staff and smashes it on the floor. Orochimaru flinches and the spell is broken for good.
"Oh, oh, oh my!" Minato said as he looked around
"Your highness, Orochimaru's been controlling you with this!" Sasuke said as he showed Minato the staff. He
"What? Orochimaru? You, you traitor!" He said
"Your majesty, all of this can be explained." Orochimaru said nervously
"Guards! Guards!" He called out
"Well, that's it--we're dead, forget about it. Just dig a grave for both of us. We're dead." Kabuto said but orochimaru sees the lamp in Sasuke's pocket. He makes a move, but is grabbed by guards.
"Arrest Orochimaru at once!" Minato ordered
"This is not done yet, boy!"

Orochimaru pulls a vial from his pocket. Sasuke sees this and rushes to him, but orochimaru throws the vial to the floor making a large red cloud appear. When it is gone, so is Orochimaru
"Find him, search everywhere!" He ordered
"Naruto, are you all right?" Sasuke asked
"Yeah, I'm fine" he said as they both leaned in to kiss but before they could, Minato barges between them.
"Orochimaru, my most trusted counselor, plotting against me all this time. Just horrible. How will I ever—" Minato passed and looks at the pair.
"Can it be true? My Son has finally chosen a suitor?" He asked as Naruto nods.
"Ha ha! Praise Kami! You brilliant boy, I could kiss you! I won't--I'l leave that to my--. You two will be wed at once! Yes, yes. And you'll be happy and prosperous, and then my boy, you will be sultan! Or at least one of you will!"
"Sultan?" Sasuke asked
"Yes, a fine upstanding youth like yourself, a person of your unimpeachable moral character is exactly what this kingdom needs!"
Minato said but then, Sasuke seemed concerned