~Chapter Thirty Four~

Wazzup guys!! Long time no see! Which, I know is my fault. Yeah, I'm sorry for taking so long to update. I didn't mean to take this long! Really didn't, but then school started getting hectic and my chem mark isn't so hot right now so yeah. As I always say, school comes first and so I barely find time to write. Plus, I ended up getting really sick a few weeks ago.

Anyways, GUYS!! Your comments make my DAY!! I love your guys' comments so much!! They're so motivating and extremely entertaining to read!!! I just LOVE them!! You guys are truly awesome! I'd like to dedicate this chapter to two people who LITERALLY made my day with their comments.
1) book-lover4ever (you are so frogging sweet that I just had to do this! Thank you so much!)
2) ashley1336 (your comment was just plan awesome and literally killed me! I couldn't not do this!)

I wanted to add a song onto the side and I was also going to add this amazing cover someone made for me, but since I'm updating from my iPod, I can't do that. Chester (my laptop) is currently getting repaired. I swear technology HATES me! First my iPod, now my laptop?' Seriously?!

Moving on, here is the chapter you have all been awaiting and wanting SO BAD! LoL!!

Enjoy!!
_____________________________________________________________
~Chapter Thirty Four~

As I'm met with silence, I slowly peek my eyes open one by one to find The Green Monster staring at me, completely stunned with the wide eyes and everything. Oh shoot! She's going to kill me! What have I done?! She's probably planning my death in her mind right now?! She will probably throw me into the dungeon with that evil fire breathing dragon that the king so desperately tried to convince me doesn't exist, but I know the truth! YOU CAN'T HIDE THE TRUTH FROM ALEXIS BLACK THE GREAT! Alexis Black the great see's all! She see's all I tell you! ALL!

"Y-you what?!" She asks slowly, bringing me back to earth and the present moment. She didn't hear me? Should I repeat myself? Or walk away like a little mouse who knows nothing? No, I think I'm supposed to repeat myself. Why oh why Mr. Lord of the godly gold gods would you make The Green Monster deaf at this moment! WRONG TIME MAN! WRONG TIME!!

"I uh...I...kissed Darren." I stutter out, quickly saying the last two words. PLEASE UN-DEAF HER NOW!! I DON'T WANT TO REPEAT THAT AGAIN!!! THE GUILT IS TOO MUCH!! IT'S GOING TO DROWN ME UNDER THE PINK PARROT PEE WATER!! THAT'S GROSSER THAN GROSS!! I don't want to drown in that, I thought with a pout.

With a gasp, I jump as a loud screeching scream blasts through my ear as loud as an opera singer singing a high pitched note.

"Owwwy!" I whine as I place my hands over my ears, trying to block her on going screaming. Damn flamingo universal cake kit, the girl has some lungs in her.

"Oh my god! You guys kissed?!" She exclaims, with...a...smile on her face? What? Why? Why is she smiling? Why is she happy? She should be glaring at me like an angry gorilla Grinch monster while planning to stab me with a fork and chopping my head off and carrying it around on a pitchfork with pride, showing that she was able to defeat me. I DON'T WANT THAT TO HAPPEN!!! Maybe she's trying to psyche me out and get my guard down so she can strike easily! SHE'S A BLUEBERRY BLACK BUTTERFLY BACKSTABBER!!! She must be!

"EEEEEP! I can't believe it!!" She squeals before attacking me into a huge bear hug! My eyes widen and I freeze. She's hugging me. The Green Monster is hugging me. After I told her that I kissed her boyfriend/mate. Something is very wrong. Even I, the one who doesn't really get things fast, knows that something is wrong.

The Green Monster starts squealing and jumping up and down while still hugging me. With a nervous little laugh, I slowly place my arms lightly around her. Maybe if I play along, she'll go away, taking her weirdness with her. My job was telling her and getting the guilt off my chest, the way she takes the news is up to her. Though, this is not normal. She's planning to kidnap me and feed me to the vicious rabid monster peeps! I hate peeps. I HATE 'EM!! I don't know why though cuz I haven't even tried them. Ever in my life. I just hate them.