Thirty Three

Riley Pov

My eye flutter open and the first person I see is Peter. His face is furrowed and full of worry.

I realize he is asleep and guilt hits me like a ton of bricks. "Your awake my queen."

I look up and see Loki leaning against the wall. His solemn face grew a smile and his eyes lit up.

"H-how long was I out? Did we win the fight?" Loki nodded and I scoot over and pat the bed.

Loki sits next to me and his long legs lay beside mine. "I love you so much Riley." I blush and smile.

Loki leans down but before we can kiss. Peter wakes up. "Riley!! Your awake!" He yelled.

Loki whined cutley and everyone ran into the room including King Odin and Queen Frigga.

I quickly kiss Loki's cheek and he blushed before quickly standing up and leaning against the wall.

"Hello Pete. I'm sorry I worried everyone. I apologize that I took your healers time King Odin and Queen Frigga."

Frigga brushed me off. "Don't be silly. This old oaf over here almost had all of the nine relms to send their best healers."

Odin playfully glared and Frigga and I giggled. "All we ask in return are grandkids dear."

My eyes widen and a deep blush covers my face.

"Moooom" Thor and Loki whine embarrassed. Tony laughed and Loki glared at him.

I hit Loki's shoulder and he snaps his head towards me.

"Be nice!" Loki rolled his eyes but smiled.

"Thank you King Odin. Queen Frigga. But we must be going." Steve politely said.

"Of course. Make sure to return to Asgard for Loki and Thor's weddings!"

I blush and nod before being picked up by Loki and carried away.

Loki carried me bridal style after I insisted I could walk by myself.

All he did was boop my nose and keep walking. I huffed and crossed my arms.

Soon we made it to Heimdall and took the Bit-Frost home.

We landed on the balcony and Loki carried me to his room against the teams complaining crys.