Best Friend or Long Lost Sister? (Rennesme Cullens Twin Sister)//Chapter 2

what is with me getting lost in the woods today?! i swear. i never get lost. exspecialy in the woods! the woods is like my home. the tree's like my family. suddenly my hair turned dark brown and my eyes turned hzel. i didnt need a mirrea to know what color they change into. i just know which color it is for some reason. i sighed and climbed the closest tree to me. its been so long since i've been in a tree.

i put my face agianst the bark and breathed in the earthly smell. then suddenly i steped out onto the branch and jumped to the nearest tree. i smiled a real smile. not one of my fake ones but an acualy REAL smile. i laughed out loud and continued jumping from tree to tree. you have to love tree's and jumping. how could someone not. just then i smelt something deliciase. hmm...is someone haveing a bbq? well they wouldnt mind if i stole a piece or two. its not like terin and molly feed me.

i jumped to the ground and landed perfectly balanced. how i did it i dont know, but i did! yay me! lets do a little happy dance real fast. ok now we can go. i started running toward the deliases smell and after about twenty minutes i stood twenty feet away from a blonde pale man who was sucking blood out or a mountion lion. i was frozen in fear. ya my blood tastes great when i get a papercut or something but acualy sucking blood from an animal. thats just wrong.

i took a step away and accedently steped on a twig and i snaped. that mans head shot up and i saw his startled honey gold eyes. he quickly stood up which caused some blood to get on his pants. just then a little sun light broke through and hit him. my eyes widened as he started sparkling like millions of dimands. he took a step towards me and i quickly turned and ran for my life. "wait!" he shouted but i was running faster then i thought possible. i dont even think i could be seen by the human eye.

before i knew it i was at the emergency stairs and quickly ran up then to my window and jumped in my room and slamed my window shut. holy mother of flippen pancakes! i took a deep breath and leaned agianst the window. ok i'm just gonna pretend like i didnt see that. i heard tapping on my window and very slowly turned to see the animal drinker man. i screamed my head off and he dissapeared right as terin broke down the door. i juped and looked at him. he was completely drunk.

"what is with the screaming!" he yelled. i took a step away from him. "n-n-nothing." i stuttered. "what are you a s-s-stu-tt-ering idiot?!" he yelled at me. i didnt answer. "answer me!" he yelled again. i still didnt answer. "fine." he quickly handcuffed my wrists to the bed with my back to him and riped open the back of my shirt. i grinded my teeth together. he took his belt off. "if your not gonna answer me then you have to be punished." he quickly brought the belt down on my back and i gripped the bed tightly. he did it agian. and agian. and agian. harder each time.

on the tenth time he finaly broke the skin and i screamed in pain. he did it agian. and agian. each time worse then the last. tears were falling from my eyes and i peeked over at the window to see the blonde man their. i screamed out in fear and pain as he brought the belt down agian and the blonde man broke the window. he quickly pulled terin away from me. i closed my eyes as i heard a crack then a body fell to the floor with a thud.

i peeked and it was rein. his neck had been broken. the blonde man came over and i flinched, trying to get away from him, but he just unlocked the cuffs. i quickly pulled away from him but cried out in pain as something hit my back. "its ok. i'm a docter. i know what you saw in the forest frightened you. i'm sorry. i just want to help you." i slowly let him pick me up bridal style, making sure not to touch my back, and go out the window. i closed my eyes as i felt air wizzing by fast. we came to a stop too soon and i opened my eyes to see the house that was in the middle of the woods. rennesme's house.

i tried getting out of his arms but he held me to him tightly and ran into the house. "esme get my kit!" he yelled then rushed us upstairs into a study and layed me down on my stomach on a metal table. my head was turned away from the door so i didnt see who entered and gave the man his kit and all they saw of me was my back and my dark brown hair covering my face since i had made it grow to my waiste. it was curently hiding my face, thank god, since i had tears all over me.

he spent two hours over my back and i cried out in pain every two minutes. ya. it hurt that bad. i sighed. just more scars to add to my body. he finaly stoped. i sighed agian in relife. "are you ok?" i nodded and slowly sat up with his help and moved my hair out of my face. "would you like to clean up?" i nodded again. he nodded. "the bathroom is two doors down on the left. i'll send my daughter up here with some clothes for you."

"th-thank you." i whispered. he smiled at me and left the room. i slowly got of the metal bed and slowly walked to the bathroom. i locked the door the stripped down and turned on some warm water. once i steped in i hissed in pain as the water hit my back. i cried until my back agusted to the water then slowly scrubed my body with this nice smelling soap. then i washed my hair with a straberry scented shampoo and conditioner.

when i steped out i grabed a towel and started slowly drieing off. i heard a knock on the door and wraped the towel around me then opened the door. it was the pixie girl. "hey." she said looking at me. "i brought you some clothes." i opened the door for her. "thank you." i told her. she walked in. "its no problem. do you need help." i looked down and nodded. "ok." she shut the door and had me sit on the tolit. "first lets dry your hair." she took out a hair drier and quickly dried and brushed my hair. then i put on a thong and matching bra. then she helped me put a pair of faded blue jeans on.

after that she helped me put on a strapless, dark purple top that huged my curves and was light on my back. then she saw my arms. i saw her looking at them and put my arms behind my back. "i'm sorry. hold on." she left then came back with dark purple fishnets but they wernt fishnets exacly. (i forgot what tho's things are called. please message me if you know what there called. there might be a reward!!!)

i put them on then she game me some black high heel boots and i put them on. "i'm alice by the way." she said. i smiled at herthen we walked downstairs. i saw rennesme and she looked at me. please dont let her reconize me. "haley!" she yelled making everyone jump and look at me. "i think you have me confused with someone else. my name is nia." i lie. "lier." she said. "i dont know how i know but i do. its you haley." i rolled my eyes. "thanks nessie. you just had to ruin my fun."

she glared at me. "fun?! you just almost died and you say its fun! and what the hell is up with your hair?! last time i saw you, which was just a few hours ago, it was pink andbarely touchingyour shoulders! what is this? a wig?" she said pulling my hair a little. i laughed at her. "nessie chill. its not that big of a deal. and no its not a wig. its real see." i pulled on my hair. "dosnt come off." i told her with a smile. i just relized that a lot of people were in the room and they were all looking at me. "well hats for the help doc, animal drinker person, whatever, but i have to get home. see ya." i took a step foreward but everyone was suddenly in front of the oor, excluding the bronze haired boy and brown haired girl. well how was i gonna get out of this?