Best Friend or Long Lost Sister? (Rennesme Cullens Twin Sister)//Chapter 1

I own none of the twilight characters. This story is not yet edited.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

name: haley

age: 16

parents: terin and molly (she dosnt know their her fake parents)

species: half human half vampire (she thinks she's full human)

looks: her eyes and hair change colors a lot and she dosnt know why so she tells people that she dies her hair and wears contacts. she's curvy and ages like a normal person

background info: bella and edward had two babies. ya TWO. not just rennesme. they thought one was enough so edward hid the second child then put her on some strangers door step when no-one was looking. her new parents are terin and molly. their drug adicts/sellers and are abusive to each other and to haley. she dosnt know she's part vampire but that dosnt stop her for having a craving to like her finger when she gets a paper cut.

i came in from school and quickly ran to my room and shut my door and locked all the locks. they were at it agian. i had seen had punch mom after she had scratched his cheek. i sighed and turned guns n roses sweet child of mine up on full blast on my sterio. everyone was talking about some new girl that was supposed to be coming tomorow. some cullen. i guess thats an important name because everyones been whispering about it.

i dont know that name because we only moved back here to forks four months ago and no-ones ever mintioned the name cullen. i striped and put on some faded blue jeans with holes at the knee's and a red long sleeve shirt that covered the cuts i made last night when dad hit me agian. i put on some boots that i had go over the jeans then put on my black beanie then grabed my red shoulder bag and went to my window.

i opened it up and climbed down the emergency stairs that were at my window at our apartment. i slowly started walking around. all the time that i've been here i havnt ever really been sight seeing yet. it was drizzling a little and the sun was nowhere to be seem. just how i felt.

i accedently bumped into someone and looked up to see an indian dude. "oh i'm sorry." i said. he smiled and shruged and put his arm around a girl with waist lenghth brown hair's waist. "its ok. it was my fault. i'm jacob black." he held his hand out to me and i shook it. "haley. nice to meet you." he pointed to the girl. "and this is rennesme. nessie for short." i shook her hand and smiled. "nice to meet you."

"same." she smiled at me kindly. i nodded and walked around them. time to continue on my journey.

three hours later

you have got to be kidding me. how the hell did i get lost in the forest?! i've never been lost in my life. damn tree's. i was followig a little baby wolf but now its gone and i'm lost. stupid cute thing! i sighed in relife as i saw a little light ahead of me. i started running and finaly got out of the forest only to land in someones backyard. who the hell lives in the middle of the forest? oh well. i'm alive!

i walked over to the door and knocked. a motherly looking woman opened the door and smiled at me. "hello. can i help you?" i smiled at her. "hi. umm...i kinda got lost in the forest." she laughed lightly and let me enter. as i passes i senced she tenced. ok? she led me to the living room where a lot of other people were.

there was a girl with gorgase blond hair playfully slapping a big buff guy. a pixi looking girl with a blond haired guy. i man around his late twenties or early thirties. then there was a guy with bronze hair holding a girl with brown hair. "everyone this is..." she looked at me and everyone looked up at the sound of her voice. "umm haley." i senced the bronze haired guy and the brown haired girl share a look. i sure am senceing a lot of things today. weird.

"haley got lost in the woods." the woman exsplained. i blushed. just then two people came in and i got a good look at them. "rennesme? jacob?" i asked confused. "haley?" the browned haired woman stud up. "oh. you'v met?" she askeda little nervasly. was i the only one who cought that? "ya. she acadently bumped into jacob when we were walking around. what are you doing here?" rennesme asked.

i laughed lightly. "i got lost in the woods while i was following a cute baby wolf." i admited. rennesme laughed and jacob looked at me confused. "you sure are weird." he said. i laughed. "ya. i must get that from my parents." everyone stayed silent as the tention grew. all of it coming off of the bonzed hair guy and the brown haired girl.

i dont know what happened next but the blonde guy that looks like he's in pain shoved the bronze haired guy agianst the wall. "what have you and bella done edward? i know its very bad. i can feel it radeating off of you. what have yall done!" my eyes widened. cant go a singal place without people like my mom and dad coming into the picture. "well i guess this is some family stuff so i guess i better go. ya." i said and slowly started backing away. when i got outside i ran into the forest. and want to know what happened? i got lost! agian!!!