Whelve the Affection

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

All rights reserved. Do not distribute, publish, transmit, modify, display or create derivative works from or exploit the contents of this story in any way. Please obtain permission.

Plagiarism is a crime.

_____________________________________________________

Hi! I want to give this story a shot so I've decided to finally published it. I have this 2.6k+ words quota per chapter and I want to achieve it every update, therefore the updates will probably be really slow. Please bare with me!

Also, expect to read some typographical and grammatical errors ahead. If you want a perfect and a polished way of writing then you're not welcome here, this novel is not for you. I'm still an amateur in this field.

Beware of the strong language included and mature themes that you might encounter that is not suitable for very young audiences. I'll keep in mind that if there's a certain chapter that needs a trigger warning I'll surely put one on the top so don't worry.

And I'm very much open to criticisms and such, just message me privately for it so we can discuss the matter with proper etiquette.

Read at your own risk.                             

Date posted: 081920
Date ended: