The air in the room started to feel heavy and both guys noticed just how happy I was about their plan.

"It will just be like that until they let the case drop... and you are not actually my fiancé so there is no need to worry... I mean you're a boy anyway but you'll have to pretend to be a normal maid. Only mention that you are my fiancé when you get in trouble." He shrugged it off as if that wasn't a big deal so I tried somehow convincing myself that another drastic change in my life could not be any worse. However, there was this other thing that was bothering me about his way of speaking.

"Whats so wrong about loving a guy as guy? Where I come from this is normal." The second I spoke that out loud I suddenly felt extremely stupid.
Sure Jisung... and where did you come from? They'd really think I was insane now.
Changbin gave me a serious look.

"Jisung you come from here and in this country it is definitely not normal for a guy and a guy to love each other... it happens but it is looked down down. Saying this in the presence of higher ups could get you executed."

So this was really a stuck up society... but no matter the consequences I wouldn't hide my sexuality from the people here. At least not from those two because if I really lived my life here now, I'd live it better than before.
Sighing deeply, I looked both of them deep in the eye.

"Listen guys, I'm totally gay and there is nothing abnormal about that...  now give me that dress if I'll get killed otherwise."
Chan and Changbin both stared at me in shock so I just grabbed the dress from the prince's hand before he mumbled something.

"Y- you like m- men?"

"I not only like them, I even love some of them and sometimes I want them to pin me down and do things to me that-"

"Okay thats enough!" Changbin interrupted and awkwardly cleared his throat to save his Prince from the embarrassment I was about to give him. They should know what I thought about this topic... there was no problem with this.

"You better don't talk much as Jisa and if you have to, then try sounding a little bit more like a woman. If someone suspects you then say you're Chan's fiance. From now on you'll work with the maids that sew clothing for the princes and royals. That's the last place where anyone would search for you" Changbin made a final statement to wrap this up, obviously trying to hurry this conversation.
Once again I let my eyes trail over him and the prince and crossed my arms.

"I already said I'd do it" I mumbled and took the to somehow put it over my head... but the waist part was to small to fit over my shoulders so I started strongly doubting that this was the right way to wear this dress.
In my whole live I had never struggled more with a piece of clothing. But instead of helping me Changbin turned around to leave.

"I'll tell the head court lady that there is a newcomer." He reported and just like that I was left alone with the prince.

"You really have lost your marbles, Jisung... let me help you."
I noticed him taking the dress off my head to open the lacing on its back.

"Put your hands up." He demanded and I just did what I was told to in embarrassment. I was a fully grown man but struggled to put on my own clothes... how pathetic.
Carefully he pulled the dress over my head again and adjusted its size by pulling the ribbon. In the process his hand slightly touched my bare back and I felt shivers running down my spine from the cold.
This felt so awkward that I wanted to leave the room in an instant. Why were the Prince's hands so gentle when he had shown nothing but annoyance toward me?

"Is it too tight?" He wondered and pulled me out of my thoughts with that. A little started I answered.

"N- no it's fine." So the prince the prince took the second piece and put it around my shoulders while I put my arms through the sleeves. At last he adjusted the blue ribbon at its front but I couldn't being myself to look at him. The last time that someone had clothed me had been when I was a child...

Taking a deep breath I finally turned my head to face prince Chan who was eyeing his creation up and down.

"Wow, you really almost look like a girl." He smiled and I couldn't decide if I'd take that as a compliment or an offense.

"But your face is still a bit too manly and your hair..."

Well, that was something I could most likely change.
"Don't worry, do you have any make-up here?" I wondered and confidently imagined how I'd be able to show them my skills finally.

"What is ... make-up???"

After explaining to Chan what I needed I told him to wait outside so I could use the weird mirror he gave me to make me look more feminine.

With the strange substances they used to do their make-up I aplied some eyeliner and a bit of eye shadow to make my eyes look bigger, I also contured my nose a little bit and gave my lips a touch of red.
It wasn't much but I wanted to keep it natural and look just feminine enough to pass. For the hair I just let it how it was and took the kerchief that I was handed.

When I stepped outside Chan was barely staying awake when leaning onto the wall. When he noticed I was standing in front of him his eyes widened.

"Woah, you really have talent with this make-up, you actually look like a girl."
He took a step closer and placed his hands on my shoulder.

"I don't know why, but you really seem like a totally different person, Jisung." He stated and his eyes sparkled in the faint light of the moon.

"It must be hard, not remembering anything. Promise me you won't get yourself into trouble."
I nodded slowly, being surprised by the sudden care he showed me. So this Prince did indeed care about the Han Jisung that he had taken in after his friend, my cousin died. I guess I should feel lucky that I landed in his lart of the palace.

"Always come find me if there's a problem. I might be a prince but I cherish the ones close to me. I know I haven't shown much tolerance toward you but you are still like family to me... so you don't need to feel uncomfortable around me, Jisung." He patted my shoulder one last time before letting go.
How did he read me so easily? This guy never met me before...

"Who's Jisung? My name is Jisa... I thought at least my fiancé would know that." I made my voice sound higher and achieved the wanted change of mood.
We both started laughing until my stomach started hurting and not much later Changbin came back and joined after reacting just as astonished as Chan when seeing the new born maid Jisa.

At first, I had been sure that I could never totally get along with them but these two were much more human than they showed on first approach.
They were good people... 
_______________________________________