•s.u ~> soulmates•

Soulmate AU: Where only you and your soulmate have the same tattoo.
Requested by: emily_stans ! Thank you for the request! 😊💗
Please don't steal my work!
This is a Y/N x Stan!
**lowercase intended! Sorry if you like it normal lol**

staring at your tattoo, you traced your fingertip along the black in embedded into your skin. it was a dark colour. they say when your soulmate is alone with you, your tattoo lights up in colour, as well as your soulmate's.

your tattoo was a key, you hoped to find someone who had the lock on their wrist, as yours was on your wrist.

sadly enough, you hadn't found your soulmate.

out of the losers club, richie and eddie were soulmates.

"guys! guys! i found my soulmate!" bev yelled at you all through the hallways, dragging ben with her, who was blushing a deep red.

"so, you and ben are soulmates? lucky." you sighed, slightly jealous at the fact nearly everyone in the school had found their soulmate.

flashback timeee~!

"mommy, when will i find my boyfriend?" you asked whilst your mom cooked dinner, veggies, proteins, etc.

"well, when you're older, you'll get your soulmate tattoo, everyone has a different one, but this is mine," she explained, showing half of a heart on the palm of her hand. "your dad has the other half. when you meet your soulmate and are with them alone, you'll feel a slight sting where your tattoo is, that's because it's colouring itself in. it does the same for your soulmate, that's when you'll find your soulmate!"

"so cool~!" you were in awe, staring at the tattoo on her hand, smiling widely.

"it'll happen soon darling." she grinned, picking you up and twirling.

flashback, end!~

you smiled sadly, before having richie comfort you.

"hey, it's alright. you'll find him, or her, soon!" he grinned, before you slowly cracked a smile, punching his shoulder softly.

"yeah right." you huffed, folding your arms.

"hey, how about we test each of the remaining others to see which one is your soulmate?" eddie suggested, bill, stan and mike's eyes widened, their faces going pink.

"uh, yeah, alright." you agreed, following them to an abandoned classroom that no one used, first they pushed in bill, you both felt nothing.

"oh well," you sighed. "don't worry bill, you'll find the best girl ever. if she treats you wrong, tell me and i'll make sure she knows who's boss." you giggled, making bill laugh.

"y-yea-yeah s-s-sure, i-i-i'll te-tell you." he informs you, making you nod.

next was mike.

you both felt nothing, again.

"what happens if none of you are my soulmate?.." you asked mike, he shrugged but patted your back, trying to soothe you.

"i'm sure you'll find your soulmate soon, y/n." he reassured you, making you smile at him, pulling him into an embrace.

"thanks, mikey." you thanked him, he nodded, ruffling your hair as he left the room.

finally, there was stan.

he entered the room, shy and silent. he smiled at you and you did the same.

as soon as the door had shut, you felt a pang of pain in your wrist and flinched, bringing your wrist up to your face. stan flinched as well, pulling the sleeve of his shirt away from his wrist.

you looked at your tattoo.

it was coloured, the key brightly coloured in a yellow. you looked at stan, he looked back, turning his wrist around to reveal the lock he had on his wrist, coloured red with the key hole in the middle.

"s-stan.." you whispered, his eyes widened, running towards you and hugging you, his breathing unsteady.

"i t-thought i wou-would never find m-my soulmate.." stan stumbled over his words, pulling you closer and holding onto you tighter.

"me too." you told him, wrapping your arms around his as he brung his face from out of your neck, edging closer to yours till both of your lips were just inches from each other. they brushed together before they connected, syncing together perfectly, before a loud voice interrupted you both.

"they're sucking face! they're soulmates! bill, where's my $10?!" richie yelled, making you both pull away from each other, blushing madly.

"well, i'm glad i found out you were my soulmate." he smiles, pressing his forehead against yours. you grin, before saying:

"i'm glad too."

^^