Hell Above

~Kellin Quinn Pov~

As I got back to my house that I've been in four two months I collapse on the couch Andy Biersack comes out of the bathroom with Juliet Simms and he looks at me and says, " Let me guess the one that ran you over is finally here." I look at him and say, " yes and his name is Vic Fuentes," Juliet says, " umm I've heard that name before is his hair color light brown?" I nod and she says, " let me guess he told you he was drunk when he ran you over with his car." I nod and say, " yeah how'd you know?" She looks at me and says, " because he told me and Andy the same thing before we got shot," I looked at her and say, " Well he's in the grass field with that damn cat, " Juliet says, " spooks a good cat," just then spook the black cat came into the house with this crazy black-haired boy, he looked around and says " where exactly am I?" I say, " well, you're in the in-between," I then sigh and say, " My names Kellin Quinn," I see his eyes go wide and say, " you-you're th-the one th-that V-Vic ran over," I look at him and say, " and who are you?" He looks at me and says, " Jaime Preciado Vic's friend," I look at him and say, "umm well welcome to the club there are more people here then I can count." He looks at me and says, " i-is V-Vic h-here?" I look at him and say, " yep he's in the grass field," he then runs out of the cabin and into the grass field." I look at Andy and say, " how many times will I have to repeat myself." He shrugged and said, " well, who knows but it seems to me that they don't truly believe you when you say they're in the in-between." I nod and say, " well they will soon enough."