Leonid

(recap)

I tied up my hair. I had been here working for a week. The 7 children, other than Anna had been very accepting of me. However she had made it her job to make my life hell. She beat me when her mother wasn't looking, and fed her siblings lies; although I'm not sure they believed them. There was a knock at the door. I ran down the stairs and opened it. The person grabbed me and kissed me. I smiled into the kiss. It was Leonid. He embraced me, as I sobbed into his chest. He explained that he had managed to find the wagon driver that drove me and Rasputin here, and with enough encouragement, gave away my location. Anna came to the door to see what the noise was. Her eyes turned dark. She gave him a sickly sweet smile. "Mama, we have a guest"

~ A girl can always tell when another girl liked their man. And I could defiantly tell that Anna had set her sights on Leonid. "I missed you do much" I said as I buried my face in his chest. "I missed you to Maria!" he turned to Anna's mother."Mrs..." "Romonski" she said with a smile. "Would it be alright if I went on a short walk with Maria?" "Ir course dear" she said kindly. I saw Anna's eyes narrow, "Let's go" I said with a smile, shooting Anna a smug look. Leonid grabbed my hand and walked me outside. After a few minutes he stopped walking and looked me in the eye. "Tell me honestly," he said, "How have you been treated here." I looker down, biting my lip. "Mrs. Romiska is very good to me, but..." "But what" he said touching my lips with his. "Anna and I...." I paused. "We don't exactly get along" His face hardened. "What has she done to you" I winced at his cold voice. "What did she do!" he yelled. Pushing me against a tree. "Shhh! They will hear you" I cried shaking in fear. "I don't freaking CARE!" he said. "What did she do" he said again. "Nothing really" I said quickly. "Just a couple mean words here and there" I stuttered. "I don't believe you" he said his eyes narrowing. " Tell me what she did" he said slowly as if he was speaking to a child. He pushed me harder into the tree. I whimpered. "Please stop Leonid" I whispered. "Your hurting me" tears threatened to spill out of my eyes. His face suddenly softened. He immediately released me. "I'm sorry Maria, I was just worried about you." "I know Leonid" I said closing my eyes and sighing. He touched my cheek gently and presses his lips against mine, his hands gripped my hips. I closed my eyes and kissed him back. Why couldn't Rasputin always be this far off, and Leonid this gentle. Of course, everything was against me.

Hello everyone. I don't know if ya'll like this story or not, but if you do please vote or comment. It would mean the world to me.

Thanks for reading,

Angie <3