1-7

Fat

Memphis, Tennessee
March 20th 2017

"Niggas wylin cuh!" I bust out laughing.

"Nigga, I'm deadass." Woo made a face and I laughed even harder. "That shit nasty." He grabbed a strawberry kiwi snapple.

"Niggas ain't just put that shit the fuck back." I started smacking his back as we walked off.

"Hell yeah I did, fuck?" He opened the snapple and took a sip before nodding. "Yeah, this the good shit right here."

"Niggaaaaaaaaaaaa!" I dragged as I opened and slammed the cooler door.

"My stomach hurt, cuh. You wylin!" I wiped the actual tears.

"Wait til I tell Dolph ass bout this one!" I laughed as we walked to the front counter.

I sat all my shit up there and P rung it up. "Washannin P?" I grasped his hand as he rung up all my shit.

"Shit none, ringing up allis shit for yo fatass." He shrugged and I leaned back in disbelief. "7.89" he stated and I slapped a ten in his hand.

"Take yo immigrant ass back where the fuck you came from then if thats how you feel." I snatched my change and Woo bust out laughing.

"I knowwwwww." He dragged out before smacking the counter. "I know niggas ain't just call niggas immigrants!" He started hollering.

"Fuck yeah I did, this Arabic ass NIGGA fuck that, WIGGA gone call me fat? I oughta call Trump on his ass!"

"Get out of my store." P pointed towards the door as he handed Woo his change.

"I will, bitch." I huffed, pushing the door open, walking out and attempting to slam it.

"Niggas gone call me fat." I mumbled as I walked to the stolo and got in the passenger seat as Woo got in the drivers.

"Cuh y'all was wylin!" Woo laughed as he cranked up the car.

"P gone get beat up, fuckin round with me!" I smacked my chest before opening my dill pickle chips.

---

Markeyvius Cathey

Memphis, Tennessee
March 20th 2017

"Aye Key!"

"What nigga?" I scrunched my face up, rolling down the window.

"Meek in there looking for you."

"I thought she wont coming? I took the keys out and got out. Closing and locking the doors behind me.

"I thought so too." Dolph shrugged as we walked up the porch steps into my granny house.

"Heeey granny!" I cheesed, hugging her.

"Boy if youn let me go!" She popped my arm and I let go. "I was just tryna love on yo old ass!" I scrunched my face up.

"When I blow up dont try and get no hug." I mugged her before walking away.

"I won't, dirty ass lil boy." She mumbled, walking away.

"Where my momma at? Fuck the rest of y'all!"

"Boy, I'm right here." She tapped my shoulder and I turned around. "And stop allat damn cursing."

I hugged her tightly and rocked us side to side. "Maaaaaaaa!" I dragged out, kissing her cheek.