1-5

Cadaja Mills | Daja

Atlanta, Georgia
March 15th 2017

"Hiii brother. I miss you" I smiled as the facetime connected.

"Whatchu want?" He asked making my smile drop and I frowned.

"I have to want something to miss you?" I scrunched my face up and he nodded.

"Since when you call me?" He made a face and I mugged him. "Everyday nigga, we literally sit on the phone for hours talking about nothing."

"Anyways, I didnt want anything. I was trying to see if you wanted to go somewhere today but nevermind." I mumbled hanging up.

I tossed my phone on my bed and sighed, looking at my room.

"I'll just clean my room." I thought to myself as I stood up, grabbing my speaker.

"What to play, what to play." I mumbled as the speaker connected.

I scrolled through my music for about two minutes before clicking Gelato.

"Even tho his ugly ass just pissed me off I guess I can still support his music." I shrugged turning it all the way up.

--

"Whatchu eating toni- ou, it looks nice." Zy said, walking into my room.

I had finished cleaning about an hour ago and now I was just sitting here.

"Awe, thanks babe. And I dont know yet, why? Y'all tryna go out to eat?" I asked and she shrugged.

"Tryna see if y'all wanna go to that crab place."

I scrunched my face up. "Girl, you know I can't eat seafood."

She made a confused face.

"Car accident?" I stated in a duh tone and she nodded before pointing at me.

"Thats righttt!" She said before sitting next to me. "For some reason I thought that was Avi." She told me and I shrugged.

"Nah but y'all can go, ima eat something else." I said opening instagram.

𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘥𝘰𝘭𝘱𝘩 𝘢𝘯𝘥 2409 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴

pretty.a hottest in atl 💅🏽

Dajaaaa.__ since when you had mint green? ifwi 😍
pretty.a since today 😂

Dajaaaa.__ but call me tho .
pretty.a okay

"Sis dun got the mint green." I showed Zy and she smiled at the picture.

"Awe its cute on her." She stated and I nodded. "It fits her babyface." I said, answering her facetime.

"Child, where have you been?" Zy took my phone and asked Avi.

"Out." She laughed and I copied her laugh. "Akiki, you been being grown?" I asked and she shook her head. "Untuh, girl we be chillin." She told me.

"Yeah so mind yo business." Dolph yelled in the background and I made a face.

"Anyways." Avi rolled her eyes, "As I was saying, I miss y'all." She pouted and I made a face.