Zenitsu | How Deep Is Your Love

Now playing: How Deep Is Your Love by Bee Gees

Such a romantic ballad song, I know 💛

———————

| “How deep is your love, how deep is your love? I really need to learn.” |

| “Cause we’re living in a world of fools, breaking us down.” |

| “When they all should let us be, we belong to you and me.” |

———————

💛 Fluff...extreme fluff if I should say, with a little zest of lime hehe. 

———————

“Dense” Part Two

(Classic Demon Slayer AU)

“I’m in.”

Zenitsu’s eyes widened in shock by your unexpected answer. He anticipated for you to reject his challenge, but here you are, accepting it.

“Yes! Thanks (name)-chan!” Zenitsu threw himself at you in complete glee.

You laughed at him.

You accepted the challenge because you thought that Zenitsu meant “boy friend” as “boy (space) friend” like boy best friend or some sort. But little did you know that your perspective will change soon.

After that Zenitsu told you that the proper challenge will happen tomorrow.

The next day arrived, and you thought it was a normal day. Not until you woke up with a tray of breakfast food in your bedside table.

“Good morning (name)-chan~”

You jumped up in your bed in surprise.

It was Zenitsu, sitting at the foot of your bed. You clutched onto your chest and sighed in relief.

“Oh my gosh, I thought there was an intruder.”

He chuckled and scooted closer to you.

“You should eat, I prepared this for you.”

“Oh thanks.” you smiled cheekily as you took the food he cooked for you. It was a sunny side up egg with fried rice and a cup of tea.

Your ideal breakfast.

Wait how did he know my favorite tea?

“Boyfriend instincts.” he said out of nowhere, answering the question you asked to yourself inside your head.

You stared at him in awe and confusion at the same time.

Then you ate in your bed, spending time talking with Zenitsu. From time to time he would spoon feed you, which you thought is actually kinda cute.

You weren’t aware of it, but you were slightly blushing the whole time. Zenitsu couldn’t take his eyes off of you.

After eating you started to do your daily routine before training. Zenitsu was dragged out by Tanjiro and Inosuke the moment after he fed you breakfast.