𝐢 | 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐞𝐧𝐯𝐢𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

୨୧

୨୧

Saturday ! 2:45 pm

"Heh, I am now in my college life, huh?" Yeji muttered to herself as she then sighs since she is now having  responsibilities on her almost adult life.

"What a deeper level of hell I'm gonna be able to live with it, heck- even I'm gonna need to use to be living in a new environment." She chuckled bitterly as she is now almost done packing her stuff needing it with her to live in her apartment.

Which there are about three boxes, two medium-size box for her clothes and university stuffs, and also a medium-size box but is a little more small for her personal stuffs.

"Finally, I'm done." She tells to herself as she catches up her breath and rests a little.

Suddenly, Yeji's mom walks to Yeji's room to checking up on her daughter if she is now done packing up her things.

"Yeji! My dear, are you done packing your things now?" Yeji's mom asked as she leans on the door, as Yeji is still finding something that she didn't know what it is, but she feels like she needs to take it with her of her living now in the dorm in university.

"Yes I am, mom! Just a moment!" Yeji replied to her mom as she kept finding something"

"Alright dear, your dad is just waiting for you outside so he can take you to your apartment, okay?" Yeji's mom informed Yeji with a smile on her face.

"Noted mom, I'll be there in a second!" Yeji said, her mom smiled as she then walks away from her daughter's room.

"Hmm, am I really missing something?" Yeji asked to herself while she is scratching her scalp thinking if she is really missing something, she then looks around in her open closet and then it reminds her about her favorite jacket that she would always wear whenever she goes out.