Thank you. Is that you'll be wearing? I said pointing at his clothes. A black jacket with gray vest over his white undershirt long sleeves, simple necktie, black pants and shoes.

Yes. I just went with simplicity and it's just dinner. Anyway get dress and I'll be waiting outside. Venrich said fixing his jacket before leaving and giving me time to change.

--------------*--------------

Anna's POV
We just got back from checking up at the ice palace, visiting gran pabbie and trolls. Sven was put in the stable while Kristoff and olaf when ahead and waiting at the dinning room. So I just have pick-up my sister from her room and so we can have dinner. I knock on her door then waited for her to answer. Hearing hear approval, I entered and saw her reading her book.

Hey sis! I said hugging her.

How's your day? Elsa said hugging me back.

We visited the ice castle to check up on marshmallow and the snowgies just like you asked. They are all fine and happy but it would have been more fun if you we're there. I said moving out of our hug.

Well if I leaved, my queenly duties would have pilled up and reach the celling by now. By the way, i invited some guests to dinner. They're the ones sent by the church to help in our alliances. The scholar mage...Elsa said as we leave her room so we could head towards the dinning room were everyone is waiting.

About that, we had time to visit Gran pabbie and the trolls after the trip to the ice palace. They were happy to see us and Gran pabbie said if he would like talk to the scholar mage someday. He told me that they have magical power. So Elsa, do they really have magic just like you? I asked quite curious on our new guests. The scholar mages.

Yes they have and quite powerful if I may add. After my interview with them, they asked if they could test my magic thru a magic battle. It was quite intense and luckily no one was hurt. Elsa said as we enter the dinning room, I saw everyone sitted and talking to the guests.

Hello you two must be our guests. I'm princess Anna of arendelle but you can call me Anna. I said extending my hand for a handshake but the only the guy accepted. The girl looked at me and just gave me a small smile.

Hello again your Majesty and nice to meet you your Highness. My name is Venrich Grim assistant to Miss (Y/N) Ainsel the scholar mage. Venrich said then gesturing toward miss ainsel beside him.

Thank you for inviting us for dinner this evening. (Y/N) said.

Since we're all here, Let's have dinner.

--------------*--------------

Dinner was delicious and quite lively than usual. Maybe because of venrich's happy personality and his way of keeping a conversation going. I've notice my sister sometimes steal glaces on miss ainsel. Maybe she's happy to have someone the same as her or maybe a crush? I just have to find a way to confirm it first. Right now, we are enjoying tea in the drawing room.

I hate to asked but why don't you like being touch miss ainsel. I've notice that you always avoid being touch even avoid my warm hugs. Olaf said a bit sad.

Olaf... Kristoff said whispering and about to reprimand Olaf on about it but (Y/N) stopped by saying:

It's quite alright. It's just I'm quite sensitive to touch. Enough to see, feel or read someones mind and memories. I avoid contact much a possible to respect ones privacy. I apologize if I portrai it to being rude. (Y/N) said

No! It's fine but can you really read minds? I asked curious about her powers.

Yes, if you like a demonstration your Highness. And for discretion, I will only select something simple.  (Y/N) said holding out her hand for me to hold it. As I hold her hand, she suddenly stopped and looked spellbound. Her eyes glow a little lighter. Then moments later she let go of my hand and she's back to her normal stoic expression.